Why become a member? ×

Pete's pedal clear out

pete.young

I bought this pedalboard from a basschatter a few weeks ago but it's too big for my needs. It's a Warwick Rockcase, in excellent condition. The useable area for pedals is roughly 790 mm wide and 480 mm deep (between the hinges). [b]Sold[/b]

Several pedals that I no longer use, and can't justify keeping about the house as paperweights. Hopefully someone here will make use of them. Trades considered, especially for Diago Showman or Gigman or equivalent sized pedal boards. Apologies for the useless camera phone photographs - I can take more pictures of any of these if you want them, please PM me.

[b]Digitech X Series DF-7 Distortion Factory[/b]. This is a remarkable box of tricks, with digital models of Ibanez TS-9, DOD Overdrive/Preamp 250, Boss DS-1, Pro Co Rat, Boss Metal Zone, Digitech Metal Master and Big Muff. It also has semi-parametric EQ, and although it's supposedly a guitar pedal it works great with bass and doesn't suck away your tone. As new condition, original box and manuals, [b]Sold[/b].

[b]Digitech X Series Digidelay[/b]. This is a great delay pedal, works well with bass and guitar. This one belongs to my son who is a guitard so I don't know much about the finer points, but there's more info on the Digitech site here [url="http://www.digitech.com/products/pedals/DigiDelay.php"]http://www.digitech.com/products/pedals/DigiDelay.php[/url]. One or two slight scratches in the finish, otherwise excellent condition with original box and manuals. [b]£40 shipped[/b].

[b]Digitech X Series Turbo Flange[/b]. 7 operational modes giving a good selection of strange and wonderful flangy sounds. Works well with guitar and bass. One or two slight scratches in the finish, otherwise excellent condition with original box and manuals. [b]£40 shipped[/b].

[b]Rocktron Pulse Tremolo[/b]. A really solid quality tremolo unit, with square wave and sine wave and a fabulously cool blue LED. It wouldn't be a disaster if I had to keep this one, it allows me to close my eyes and dream of being Ry Cooder. Brilliant with bass and guitar, no box but it does have the original blister pack and manual. Excellent condition, [b]£55 shipped[/b].

[b]Digitech RP100 guitar effects processor.[/b] Excellent condition, with original box and 9v PSU. I think I have the manual somewhere but it might take a bit of finding! [b]£25 shipped[/b].

Edited by pete.young

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...