Why become a member? ×

Feedback for sebpayne

molan

Sold a bass to Seb this week and couldn't have been more impressed!

Received my first message early Monday morning and by lunchtime we'd traded a few meassages, spoken in person and the money had been transferred direct to my account.

This, in turn, meant I could book shipping and get the bass up to him in time for his next rehearsal ;)

He also let me know as soon as it arrived & kept me posted as to how he was getting on with it - what more could you ask eh?

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Exchanged a few messages with Seb on wednesday this week. The next evening he came up to Newcastle with his gear, we talked bass, A/Bed cabinets and tried each other's guitars.

He left with my Ampeg and left me with his Ashdown! Both of us extremely happy!

Lovely guy and a pleasure to do business with!

Cheers Seb!

• 1 month later...

Sold my 75 RI Jazz to Seb. Really nice guy - we exchanged PMs and then spoke on the phone to do the deal. Seb even booked the courier and kept in touch via text.

Nice easy sale, and one of the good guys.

Enjoy it Seb - hope it gigs well tonight!

Mark

I'm one more happy customer of Seb's. I've just bought a Squier P-bass off him, and within 48 hours of my first enquiry I have the bass here in my hands. It was packed expertly, dispatched promptly, and is in mint condition just as promised. From my experience I would wholeheartedly recommend doing business with this true gentleman. Cheers Seb!

Mart

• 2 months later...

Seb sold me his Rick 3001. Buying a bass at distance isnt easy, for the buyer or seller, but despite my OCD approach to authenticity and fine detail, Seb patiently gave me straight answers to every detail I asked for. And lo when it arrived the bass was absolutely as good as he said. He literally went another 20 miles for me, travelling to another town to pick up a box to ensure it was safely packed. A real nice guy, and a credit to the basschat community.

Edited by loweringthetone

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...