Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Panda Future Impact
£235
London

Al Krow

Updated for version 3 software. 

I'm unlikely to be making much use of my FI until later in the year, so it may as well find it's way to someone who will be putting it to better, more creative use, rather than hibernating on my home pedal board! 

In very good condition - as can be seen from the pics.

Price dropped to £225 (which includes P&P to the UK) for a quick sale.

Panda FI I.jpg

Panda FI II.jpg

Edited by Al Krow
Pics added & price dropped

54 minutes ago, burno70 said:

After any trades at all Al? I'm looking to off load a bunch of pedals, PJB Bass Cub, and an Arturia Microbrute, if any of that interests you.

A very specific piece of kit, right now, on my radar - a Roland TR-08 drum machine. If you have, then let's certainly discuss! 

1 minute ago, HazBeen said:

FFS Bas ..... :)

And this one's called Harry and all! I guess I just want to equal your record of being on my fourth FI by the end of year 😁

16 hours ago, burno70 said:

As it effing happens - haha. Your about to get a PM sir!

Dang - so close in the shape of the TR8, but not quite the TR-08 I was after (which has the additional 'song' mode for chaining multiple patterns). Otherwise that would have been a wonderful coincidence.

17 hours ago, Quatschmacher said:

Aren’t Behringer doing a cheaper version of that? Worth checking out. 

Good shout! Not much in it on price between the Behringer RD-8 and the TR-08 and both have song mode. The TR-08 is more compact (I can't actually work out if that's a good thing or a bad thing!). The RD8 is an analogue (clone) of the original Roland whereas the TR-08 is digital...anyway I'm completely derailing my FS thread. Lol!

Client attorney confidentiality keeps me from disclosing this. But I'm sure he'll be downloading some of your amazing patches pretty soon, Quatschmacher, starting with the OC2 - your FI patch is the only synth patch I've come across that can do the OC2 well (although I might be speaking out of turn if the SA C4 can manage it too?) 

Edited by Al Krow

20 minutes ago, Al Krow said:

Client attorney confidentiality keeps me from disclosing this. But I'm sure he'll be downloading some of your amazing patches pretty soon, Quatschmacher, starting with the OC2 - your FI patch is the only synth patch I've come across that can do the OC2 well (although I might be speaking out of turn if the SA C4 can manage it too?) 

Fair enough, just wondering if Jez bit the bullet as he me asked some advice about it.

C4 also does a pretty decent OC-2; in fact its out-of-the-box octave down sound is amazingly close when its own dedicated filter is rolled off a bit and some EQ is applied. It’s not quite as fat and responsive as the analogue pedals but is very close. 

1 minute ago, Quatschmacher said:

Fair enough, just wondering if Jez bit the bullet as he me asked some advice about it.

C4 also does a pretty decent OC-2; in fact its out-of-the-box octave down sound is amazingly close when its own dedicated filter is rolled off a bit and some EQ is applied. It’s not quite as fat and responsive as the analogue pedals but is very close. 

Do update it to v3.03 before sending it out as it’s got some fixes and new features (if you haven’t already).

Edited by Quatschmacher

2 minutes ago, Quatschmacher said:

Do update it to v3.03 before sending it out as it’s got some fixes and new features (if you haven’t already).

Already wrapped ready to post! But, I'm sure he will be in touch if needs some assistance on uploading the latest firmware :)