Why become a member? ×

Hi From Brixton

rze99

Hi all

Just re-joined here and have been enjoying being a lurker over the years.

I'm essentially a guitarist of many decades and had attempts to be full time professional but ended up in debt too far often. Clearly not good enough!

I play in a band Bittermoon, mostly Americana and UK covers.  write songs and gig sometimes. Also play drums and bass. I make partscaster type guitars. Other interests are IT, photography, politics, cricket, football.  Married with kids.  I'm a long time member of TDPRI and The Fretboard and post there also under "rze99".

I've a couple of basses - a Fender Flea signature Jazz bass which I think is brill - sounds and feels great. Not so keen on pink and mechanical relics but it's a great instrument. I also have an ancient Vintage Stingray copy from when they first started making them. Very capable instrument and sounds good. No Bass amps.

Currently interested in buying a Fender Precision bass so let me know if you think I'd be interested. Ideally classic black with a maple neck 

Cheers and Happy New Year to all

R

• Like 1