Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer Stage I Fretless 4

warwickhunt

This isn't a feeler, I am putting a few basses up for sale but haven't fixed a price as yet for any.

1991 Stage I Fretless
Ebony lined board (factory, dots on side in line with fretlines)
Bartolini pups
Aguilar OBP1 Preamp (Vol/Pan/ Bass/Treble)
New Warwick knobs for the above

[s]£950 / 1025 Euro / $1325[/s]

£900 / 970 Euro / $1225

Delivery in the UK is included though anywhere else would need to be negotiated at a discount.

'Interesting' trades will also be considered.

Edited by warwickhunt

Price to follow when I sorted a few things out but by all means punt me an offer you may beat the rest of the field. ;)

<edit>

Note the preamp (Aggie OBP1... not that you can see it or the pots), pots (new Warwick) and knobs (again new shiny Warwick) have been replaced since this pic. Edited by warwickhunt

As with the other basses that I have for sale I've had a lot of interest and interesting offers. I don't want to dick about and mess people round but I'm trying to firm up/confirm one or two offers of trades. However I do have to stress that these sales aren't because I'm suddenly destitute so I'm not giving any basses away. Luke may well have advertised his Stage I bass @ £600 (and sold it quickly ;) ) but I'm not selling my fretless as cheaply (no disrespect Luke :P ) and my Ltd Ed bass is into 4 figures which may at least settle the matter for a few people. Cheers for all of the PMs and I'll sort this shortly but in the meantime there's no harm in keeping offers coming. :)

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='388177' date='Jan 22 2009, 07:39 AM']As with the other basses that I have for sale I've had a lot of interest and interesting offers. I don't want to dick about and mess people round but I'm trying to firm up/confirm one or two offers of trades. However I do have to stress that these sales aren't because I'm suddenly destitute so I'm not giving any basses away. Luke may well have advertised his Stage I bass @ £600 (and sold it quickly ;) ) but I'm not selling my fretless as cheaply (no disrespect Luke :P ) and my Ltd Ed bass is into 4 figures which may at least settle the matter for a few people. Cheers for all of the PMs and I'll sort this shortly but in the meantime there's no harm in keeping offers coming. :)[/quote]

Hi guys
A new streamer has a list price of over 3 grand.
My blue one 1991 one was listed at £600 as that is what I paid for it, off of warwickhunt, six months ago.
For the life of me I do not feel my one, or this one are worth as little as 600; I did feel it wrong however, to make a profit at the expense of someone else on this board and that is why my blue one was/is as cheap as it is. Thats my ethics or my stupidity and not what a early warwick stage one is worth!

Warwickhunt is an honest, helpful and great guy to deal with. And he has some great basses for sale at good prices.
Get your PM's to him now!

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='387912' date='Jan 21 2009, 07:35 PM']

Price to follow when I sorted a few things out but by all means punt me an offer you may beat the rest of the field. ;)

<edit>

Note the preamp (Aggie OBP1... not that you can see it or the pots), pots (new Warwick) and knobs (again new shiny Warwick) have been replaced since this pic.[/quote]

Lovely grain, is that Zen ash?

• 2 months later...

[quote name='MB1' post='465327' date='Apr 17 2009, 06:08 PM']MB1. :)
"Sold Locally!"..........."This is a Local Bass for Local People!...We'll have no Trouble Here!.......Are You Local?" :rolleyes:[/quote]

:D It would seem that 'local people' also pay more 'local money' for 'local basses'! ;)

[quote name='LukeFRC' post='388921' date='Jan 22 2009, 08:23 PM']Hi guys
A new streamer has a list price of over 3 grand.
My blue one 1991 one was listed at £600 as that is what I paid for it, off of warwickhunt, six months ago.
For the life of me I do not feel my one, or this one are worth as little as 600; I did feel it wrong however, to make a profit at the expense of someone else on this board and that is why my blue one was/is as cheap as it is. Thats my ethics or my stupidity and not what a early warwick stage one is worth!

Warwickhunt is an honest, helpful and great guy to deal with. And he has some great basses for sale at good prices.
Get your PM's to him now![/quote]

+1 on everything you just said, your a gent!!!!

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='465343' date='Apr 17 2009, 06:19 PM']:D It would seem that 'local people' also pay more 'local money' for 'local basses'! ;)[/quote]

MB1. :)
...Local Collection? :rolleyes:
I still have a strange pining for a thumb bass and ive had a couple previously!

Edited by MB1

[quote name='MB1' post='465359' date='Apr 17 2009, 06:37 PM']MB1. :)
...Local Collection? :D[/quote]

Within walking distance luckily.

[quote name='lee650' post='465364' date='Apr 17 2009, 06:45 PM']Ill leave it to you in my will ;)[/quote]

Ah bless! So when did you last have the brakes checked on your car? :rolleyes: