Why become a member? ×

Heres a very interesting setup for sale with Kudos

Prosebass

[quote name='YouMa' post='386453' date='Jan 20 2009, 05:37 PM']I likled cities in dust and hong kong garden.[/quote]

I always thought their version of "Helter Skelter" was good but lost interest in them in about 1981
Still a lot of good gear , be interesting to see how much it brings.

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='386547' date='Jan 20 2009, 06:50 PM']Anyone want in on splitting it up? I'm sure it said 4 10x8 cabs when it first wnet up (which I guessed meant 8x10s) but looks like its been corrected.[/quote]

This is the current wording ......

I'm offering my entire backline rig in 7 flightcases consisting of :-

4 x MARSHALL 4 x 10 cabinets
2 x Racked GALLIEN-KRUEGER 800RB amplifiers
1 x GALLIEN-KRUEGER monitor cabinet

But their may be 2 x 15" cabs and maybe another amp (so 3)

The 800RB still retails at about $750.00...

What do you suggest ? and have you got a van ? ;)

[quote name='josh3184' post='386634' date='Jan 20 2009, 07:55 PM']argh tempted now. Thank god I live up north or i'd be over this like a fly on... well you get the idea[/quote]

Van hire £60.00 from Chorley and and about 12 gallons of juice = £100.00 approx and I'll drive.....worth a punt ? anyone got a spare garage at the moment ?

[quote name='josh3184' post='386679' date='Jan 20 2009, 08:28 PM']hmm, might be an interesting proposal actually- plus its an impromptu bass bash AND chance to meet my current favorite new bass builder (more arse licking on request)[/quote]

;) you flatter me sir.

[quote name='Prosebass' post='386676' date='Jan 20 2009, 08:25 PM']Van hire £60.00 from Chorley and and about 12 gallons of juice = £100.00 approx and I'll drive.....worth a punt ? anyone got a spare garage at the moment ?[/quote]
My thoughts exactly. Van Hire from South Manchester , £40, 12 Galls of Juice £60 and empty the contents of the garage into a skip £100. Should still be some profit.

[quote name='Prosebass' post='387925' date='Jan 21 2009, 07:49 PM']£770 final bid.....I hope it all works. Did anyone have a punt then ?[/quote]

(at least) 2 amps, 4 cabs and assorted cases... got to be worth £770 even if it needs a bit of work. Can't help thinking that splitting it up would have gotten a greater price!

That's a serious bargain somebody got -- I almost bid myself, since it's stored near where I work.

But I wanted a clearer idea of what was there and in what condition, which he clearly didn't know.

I guess he just wanted rid of the stuff. I hope somebody here got it. ;)

Cheers

Mark