Why become a member? ×

The 'little things' that make bass life better!

Al Krow

After a hectic few days trying out IEM’s, I’d have to say Memory foam tips (Comply, INAIRS etc) are a life saver. 

Everything I've put them on has allowed me to actually wear them. Cant find any Silicon tips that will fit my ears and stay in them securely. Ive had them on my Aipod Pro’s for a while, and my gym earphones. Without these little bits of (overpriced maybe) foam I’d have a very hard time using in ear devices. 

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

Just came across this on eBay and the angled heads are going to provide a useful space saving on my pedal board:

DC BLACK CABLE LV POWER SPLITTER 2.5MM - 1 x FEMALE IN/2 x RIGHT ANGLE MALE OUT | eBay

Oh and if you want more than one, do it via the "Send me" rather than the "Quantity" and they can then pass on the postage saving to you.

Edited by Al Krow

Anyone mentioned these? 

IMG_20210902_110957.thumb.jpg.87ee763de3e27f613d775a67baf63b4c.jpg

If so, I believe they deserve another go. Apologies to Ped, to Grolsch, and to the homebrew stores who supply the rubber ones, but these are so simple to use, under 4 quid a pair, and go on/come off so much easier, yet keep the strap tight and safe.

• Like 1