Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot V4

MythSte

[quote name='MythSte' post='355677' date='Dec 16 2008, 10:02 AM']whatever anyones willing to pay for it really!

So far Benwhites the highest bidder at 3.67 and a sherbert dip.[/quote]

You mean you're not gonna take me up on it? You bring the sherbert and I’ll bring the dip? :brow: :)

Seriously though mate, this is killer amp that you should sell for at least what you got it for after it's been repaired. All the best with the band stuff as well man - sh*t happens, but it's how you deal with the sh*t that counts. *pats on the back* etc...

[quote name='Merton' post='360764' date='Dec 22 2008, 10:36 AM']I'm gonna bump this as well, just coz I feel bad since I've decided to sell my little brother to this and don't want to take the limelight.

If you want the Trace valve experience, go for Stephen's one first :)[/quote]

Dont be daft! I'm sure anyone looking will know a [i]Real[/i] V-type when they see one :huh: :huh:

(thanks mate!!)

[quote name='steve-norris' post='361458' date='Dec 22 2008, 09:50 PM']You guys, your just killing me I need a V4 but what with my first born son due feb 5th no chance.......either of you like kids? :)[/quote]

Medium rare.

PM me with an offer. you might be surprised.

[quote name='MythSte' post='356048' date='Dec 16 2008, 03:06 PM']Do i look like im on a diet?!

As for price - We all know the one at denmark street at 1799 has been there pretty much since amps where invented.

A v4 went recently for 600, a v8 for 1000 and something, so somewhere between the two would be reasonable.

It is currently out of action due to a fuse being stuck. I have a quote of 50 quid to fix it. If you want it before i fix it i'll be more open to negotiation.

I must also note, im open to part ex's on small combos.

Cheers![/quote]

I would be interested in trading my Laney RB7 for yours (post-fix) how does that grab you?