Silentgeoff

SOLD - Yamaha SLB100 Silent Bass
£600
New Brighton, Wirral

Posted (edited)

Item now sold

Yamaha SLB100 upright bass for sale. It is a full sized Double Bass but without a body and originally designed for practice in sound sensitive areas. Just plug headphones in. Very good condition and new strings when I bought it.

Because of the size it will have to be collected. I'm just across the river from Liverpool.

IMG_2616.JPG

IMG_2618.JPG

IMG_2620.JPG

Edited by Rich
Sold

Posted (edited)

I should say I’ve not bought it, we’re just chatting. I’d certainly like too, but I’m very far away from the seller and with two kids it’s unlikely I’ll be able to travel up to Liverpool from Bristol, sadly. Unless anyone from up north is heading down this way anytime soon...

Edited by Burns-bass

Bloody hell! 600 quid! I've already got one but I'll have this is nobody else does!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Scorpion King
      The bass cub is in very good condition and works perfectly.

In my opinion, it produces a nice clean tone.

Really great little amp.  It’s small size, a little larger than a shoe box, makes it excellent to use at home for practice.  I use it with a device plugged into the aux to play along to tracks or a drum machine or with headphones for silent practice.  It is 100 watts, I don’t know how effective it would be for using in a small gig as I have not tried this.

It comes with a PJB carry bag.

No trades, thanks.

Power Output: 100 Watt (RMS)

Size:                 306 x 275 x 197 mm / 12 x 10.8 x 7.8 inches (W x D x H)

Speakers:        2 x 5″ PJB NeoPower Type A

Weight:           6 kg / 13.2 lbs

EQ:                  3-Band EQ (Treble, Mid, Bass) x 2channel

Welcome to try it out.  I am in the West Midlands near Coventry/Leamington/Warwick. 

I am also prepared to meet somewhere within reasonable distance to meet/exchange.

I prefer not to ship as it is fairly heavy but could ship at the buyer’s expense (with tracking/insurance), after funds are in my account.  Buyer to organize.

I happen to be in London tomorrow, Saturday 21 Sep (visiting the guitar & bass show) if that helps logistics but need to act quickly.

Any questions, please just ask (PM).

• By LowLife
      The TC Electronic G-Major is a guitar multi-effects pedal featuring a plethora of tone controls and parameters. Featuring 100 presets plus you can create tour own sounds by tweaking the knobs. Create customized tones using chorus, reverb, delay, compressor, and pitch-shift. Produce studio-quality sounds with the simplicity of a stomp box with this rack-mountable pedal. Also features a built-in tuner.

• By Slappindabass
      With heavy heart I have to sell my Limelight, an injector has gone on my vw van and they want loads of cash to fix it! Only done 50,000 miles!

This is the only bass of any monetary value I have at the moment. I will be ordering another when funds allow!!

This was made as a replica of my own 78 that I used to own.
      Courier will be around €20.00

• By petebassist
      Great condition, professionally fitted by Bassbags. Approx 18 months of pizz-only use, uncut, kept in tune throughout, great condition.
      £85, which includes UK postage or £80 pickup from central Bristol. Cash or Paypal preferred.

• By andysg42
      Lakland 55-02 5 string . Immaculate condition . Black with maple neck . New strings fitted . With case . Courier now included within the EU .. price drop to £750 inc courier 
      Sorry , Not looking for trades , Thanks .  SOLD SOLD .