Silentgeoff

SOLD - Yamaha SLB100 Silent Bass
£600
New Brighton, Wirral

Item now sold

Yamaha SLB100 upright bass for sale. It is a full sized Double Bass but without a body and originally designed for practice in sound sensitive areas. Just plug headphones in. Very good condition and new strings when I bought it.

Because of the size it will have to be collected. I'm just across the river from Liverpool.

IMG_2616.JPG

IMG_2618.JPG

IMG_2620.JPG

Edited by Rich
Sold

I should say I’ve not bought it, we’re just chatting. I’d certainly like too, but I’m very far away from the seller and with two kids it’s unlikely I’ll be able to travel up to Liverpool from Bristol, sadly. Unless anyone from up north is heading down this way anytime soon...

Edited by Burns-bass

Bloody hell! 600 quid! I've already got one but I'll have this is nobody else does!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Powerbas
      Moollon J-Classic in Olympic White. It is relic'ed on the body/head and back of the neck. All done by Moollon.
      The bass is as when it left the shop.
      The bass is like new and in perfect condition.
      Very rarely can you find a white jazz moollon. So skip the 1 year wait and grab yourself a worldclass bass.
      The only reason I'm selling is I have a Moollon P-classic that I find myself playing all the time. So I'm selling this one and ordering one more Moollon P-classic in a different color. 
      The Bass can be shipped and it comes with a moollon case. If you are in Aalborg, Denmark come try the bass - you won't be disappointed !

• By Scorpion King
      The bass cub is in very good condition and works perfectly.

In my opinion, it produces a nice clean tone.

Really great little amp.  It’s small size, a little larger than a shoe box, makes it excellent to use at home for practice.  I use it with a device plugged into the aux to play along to tracks or a drum machine or with headphones for silent practice.  It is 100 watts, I don’t know how effective it would be for using in a small gig as I have not tried this.

It comes with a PJB carry bag.

No trades, thanks.

Power Output: 100 Watt (RMS)

Size:                 306 x 275 x 197 mm / 12 x 10.8 x 7.8 inches (W x D x H)

Speakers:        2 x 5″ PJB NeoPower Type A

Weight:           6 kg / 13.2 lbs

EQ:                  3-Band EQ (Treble, Mid, Bass) x 2channel

Welcome to try it out.  I am in the West Midlands near Coventry/Leamington/Warwick. 

I am also prepared to meet somewhere within reasonable distance to meet/exchange.

I prefer not to ship as it is fairly heavy but could ship at the buyer’s expense (with tracking/insurance), after funds are in my account.  Buyer to organize.

I happen to be in London tomorrow, Saturday 21 Sep (visiting the guitar & bass show) if that helps logistics but need to act quickly.

Any questions, please just ask (PM).

• By leroybass
      Chorus flanger phaser Tremelo vibrato great pedal in my pedal board for years £5 postage

• By marcblum
      Kala Ubass California
      Scale: 21"
      Body: swamp ash
      Neck: maple
      Fingerboard: rosewood
      Strings: 5, polyurethane
      Pickup: Piezo
      Electronics: 9V, Volume, Bass+/-, Treble +/-
      Mechanics: Hipshot
      Lacquering: transparent, silk matt
      The California has a longer scale than the simple Ubass models.
      The sound is perfect for all acoustic settings, but of course it needs amplification.
      Country, Folk, Jazz can be played very well. But also in my brutally loud punk band it fits surprisingly well.
      Since I won't be doing anything acoustic or similar in the foreseeable future, the bass gets pretty bored and may look for a more busy home.
      Comes with the pictured gigbag
      FP: 700€ (net, after conversion and without fees) -> SOLD
      shipping costs depend on destination

• By Luc
      Hi,
      for sale, my immaculate Gibson ES335 from Memphis, 2013, as new

1600 GBP / 1900 EUR + cost of shipping

Kind Regards

Luc