Why become a member? ×

Fender CIJ '75 reissue - SOLD

sshorepunk

I have for sale, a Fender CIJ, '75 reissue jazz bass

It's natural with rose wood board and block inlays

The bass is around 10 years old (I did do a search on the serial number, but lost the info)

The bass is in OK condition, it shows signs of use around the edges where it has been knocked. The worse place is just under the controls.
I wasn't too bothered about the knocks, it's beginning to get it's own "mojo" going on, maybe in another 10 years it will be there!

I will restring this with a set of 40-100 elites, check the wiring under the plate etc, it comes with a cheap hard, shaped case, that does the job

I'm thinking offers around the £350 mark

Photo's later

Cheers

Tony

Edited by sshorepunk

[quote name='Marcus' post='353625' date='Dec 13 2008, 03:07 PM']PM sent...... first dibs requested !!![/quote]

This is where it stands, someone does have "first dibs" Tuesday should see this deal sealed

All other PM's replied to

Cheers

Tony

[quote name='sshorepunk' post='354144' date='Dec 14 2008, 11:47 AM']This is where it stands, someone does have "first dibs" Tuesday should see this deal sealed

All other PM's replied to

Cheers

Tony[/quote]

Had to step aside due to work committments changing at short notice,

My loss will be someone's gain....... this looks like a nice instrument

ATB

Mark

• 3 weeks later...

With apologies to Tony (sshorepunk) for the quick turnaround, the result of a'69 Jazz finding its way into my collection, this bass is now available again at

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=36527&hl="]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=36527&hl=[/url]

Chris