jmlbasses

Safran 6 strings Like new
£2100
Madrid Spain

I sell handmade bass by Umut Dal in Belgium very little used outside the home smoke free. No dings, Condition as new.

I'm looking for 2100€ (1800 GBP Approx.)

34" Scale

Walnut Body

Maple and purple heart Neck

Purple heart Fretboard

Finger ramp

24 small frets

Safran Pickups

Passive Pre-amp (Vol. Switch selector. Tone)

Safran Bridge with bone saddles 18mm

Shellac finish

No trades.

20190225_105658_zps738q9x1i.jpg

20190225_105617_zpskpy4ngjq.jpg

20190225_105900_zpsgpbn17qr.jpg

20190225_105849_zpsn3arraya.jpg

20190225_105827_zpsid4qhhj4.jpg

Edited by jmlbasses

2 hours ago, chrisbass13 said:

This bass sounds great and suits your playing really well :i-m_so_happy: How come you are selling it? 

I have many bass, 3 announced here, some have to leave, so if I sell another this what I withdraw.

It looks just like my Safran ... except it has two more strings and frets! This is a bargain. 

10 hours ago, Born 2B Mild said:

It looks just like my Safran ... except it has two more strings and frets! This is a bargain. 

Thank you, I only sell it out of economic necessity.

On 28/08/2019 at 12:08, fiatcoupe432 said:

I cannot believe this is still here!

One of the best 6 string on the market

if I didn't have a child on the way

I would be all over this

Yes, People like well-known brands. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TAzMilitello
      FOR SALE this great healdess 6 strings KIESEL ZEUS BASS, Made in Italy, 34".  It comes with Dunlop straplocks, original Kiesel case, and new Elixir nanoweb coated strings 0.32-1.25! It has original active/passive on board preamp and pickups. Everything as shown in the photo link. So really comfortable, a great instrument, with big sounds! Like new!!

ZB6, diamond pearl white (DPW), clear satin finish (CS), rear natural clear finish (RNC), maple top (MT), swamp ash body (ASH), royal ebony fingerboard (REF), no top inlays side dots only (NIN), Dunlop straplocks (SL), black logo (BL), data order of bass: 28/02/2018, with Kiesel 5 years warranty.
      construction: bolt-on neck scale length: 34" body: Swamp ash neck: slight birdseye hard rock maple with two high-strength carbon-fiber reinforcing rods and fully-adjustable dual action truss rod fingerboard: Royal ebony, 14" radius inlays: On the top, luminlay side dots neck dimensions: 2.0" wide @ nut, 3.20" wide @ 24th fret; 0.82" thick at 1st fret, 0.94" thick at 12th fret hardware: black bridge: Hipshot™ with .640" (16.25mm) string space nut : Kiesel locking nut system (accepts standard strings) frets: 24 stainless steel medium-jumbo, .103 wide X .048 tall pickup: Kiesel Radium KRH radius top alnico humbucker pickup in the neck and bridge electronics: active/passive electronics, master volume, pickup blend, bass/high concentric knobs, mid/mid frequencies concentric knob. Top finish: Diamond white dimensions: 38 1/4" long, 12 3/8" wide, 1 5/8" thick body average weight : 8.75 pounds Mainly I prefer to sell iit without trades, thanks!
      Photo of bass 😉📸: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-hsqdfupTxiqhIdTLePJkqjDj28FOAZd
      Foreign Currency: about payments different from the Euros currency you can pay by clicking using this ►Transferwise bank transfer◄ link.
      Setup by an expert luthier, wonderfully resonant woods, perfectly functional, really good conditions!

ABOUT SHIPPING:
      Bass is located in Italy (Sicily). No problems for international fast shipping:
      *Shipping prices include shockproof packaging but without insurance, which must be calculated separately.
      To Italy: 30€ (1/2 working days) To Ireland/Great Britain: 60€ (4/5 working days) To Germany and Austria: 45€ (3/4 working days) To Spain: 60€ (4/5 working days) To France: 65€ (4/5 working days) To Lithuania: 75€ (4/5 working days) To Romania: 80€ (4/5 working days) To Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands: 65€ (3/4 working days) To Czech Republic (CZ): 80€ (4/5 working days) To USA and Canada: 130€ (6/8 working days)
    • By jmlbasses
      I sell handmade bass for me by Rob Elrick with many extras, very little used outside the home. No dings, Condition 9.9 for saying something. (It is the catalog that you see in the photos)
      Platinum Series Thru-Neck
      Walnut Body (+$ 80)
      Buckeye top (+$400)
      Maple Neck (3p)
      Gabon Ebony Fretboard (+$400)
      Finger ramp (+$100)
      24 Medium Frets
      Bartolini J-coil Pickups
      Bartolini 3-band Pre-amp
      HipShot Black Hardware 
      Gravity 0 Case

£2800 or 3200€ + shipping although I would prefer delivery by hand
      I'm sorry no trades, non-negotiable price. 

Here you can see and hear in action: 

• By Hellzero
      ARIES Senes VS 6 Custom Signature, hyper rare, unique model !

Asking price : £2245 GBP !!!

In fully working condition and real good condition. This bass has never been modified, except for the changed strap pins.

Here are the specifications :
      Body : 7 pieces with, in order of appearance, red alder top, wenge veneer, maple veneer, mahogany core, maple veneer, wenge veneer, red alder back
      Neck : 5 pieces neckthrough flamed maple, wenge, maple, wenge, flamed maple
      Fingerboard : Macassar ebony
      Frets : 24
      Headstock : 3 + 3
      Tuners : Hipshot Ultralite
      Pickups : Aries Custom Neodymium humbuckers
      Preamp : Aries Custom Solfegio 3 bands 18 Volts
      Controls : volume (active / passive), blend, bass, mids and treble, 1 switch per pickup for series / single / parallel modes
      Bridge : Hipshot Type A
      Strings spacing at bridge : 18 mm
      Nut : brass
      Truss rod : dual action
      Strings spacing at nut : 9 mm
      Knobs : Aries Custom wood following the same pattern as the body
      Scale : 35"
      Hardware colour : gold
      Finish : gloss
      Land of craftsmanship : Croatia
      Serial number : 010109
      Year : January 2009
      Weight : 5.4 kilos
      Action : from 1,5 mm under the C string to 2 mm under the B string at 12th position

Will come with a generic semi-rigid case.

Non-smoking environment, as usual.

The Šabić brothers, at the origin of the brand, are, for one, classical luthier and, for the other, electronics engineer. They manufacture instruments of excellent craftsmanship and with handpicked electronic components. Unfortunately, they stopped the production of their always unique and hand-made instruments to work for a brand-name Custom Shop three years ago ... This is, therefore, a unique instrument made to measure for an Italian bassist and I am the third owner. It is an ultra-versatile and super rare bass.

The new price in 2009 was around 4.500 Euros…

The bass has been fully set up professionally. It has two new batteries and has been fitted with a brand new set of LaBella Super Steps SS45CB strings (29 - 45 - 65 - 85 - 105 - 128).

Link to all the high resolution photos and the below sound clip : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eich-IrjiKGxx3wAHupJPHlKSj_bNxjh

Link to a video made by my friend Vincent : 

Here, a sound clip recorded with this very bass, except for the fretless intro and outro, by the same Vincent : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jezFSCAl3S_3Yl_dNcurxnARbRvVeAZ5/view

What you see is what you get !

Look at the pictures taken under different lights to see the real condition : some few marks, especially close to the bottom strap pin and the usual light scratches, but nothing serious at all.

Don't hesitate to ask for more.

• By ymdtzx
      Have two dings which show in the picture.
      Model: STD VI
      - Year: 2006
      - Weight: 3,7kgs
      - Construction / Materials: Entirely hollow (body and handle), constructed of a single piece of composite/carbon
      - Micros: 2 soapbars Delano
      - Electro: BassLab BassXX BassLab Preamp: 1 volume mute sound switch, 1 volume flip-flop serial / parallel switch, 1 bass staké knob, treble and active/passive switch, 1 staké knob medium boost/cut and parametric medium)
      - Scale: 34 '
      Hardcase included
      Very easy to play, however, I got some financial issues, so need to sell the bass ASAP.
      Now price drop to £1400 
      The price included the UK/EU shipping fee.

• By jmlbasses
      This bass comes from a luthier shop in Madrid. Only tried by some customers, so we're talking about condition ex-demo at the price of used.
      I'm looking for  870 GBP or 990€ 

4 strings
      Alder body (2 pieces)
      Ebony Top - Special Selection
      Double binding maple and ebony
      Maple neck - Special Selection
      Carbon fiber reinforcements
      Ebony fingerboard
      Bone nut
      Nordstrand pills
      HipShot fittings
      Mirror Finish Nitro