Why become a member? ×

Hi new member looking for info .

Sezles

Hi ,Have just purchased a new Hudson projectbass pb55 5 string bass in Cranes closing down sale reduced from £450 to £125 . Looks a really nice bass and plays well was just wondering if anyone has info on the 4 control knobs and

8 minutes ago, Sezles said:

Hi ,Have just purchased a new Hudson projectbass pb55 5 string bass in Cranes closing down sale reduced from £450 to £125 . Looks a really nice bass and plays well was just wondering if anyone has info on the 4 control knobs and

Cranes in Cardiff? Closing down?

£450 - £125 ??

What the heck? Have they got anything left for sale? Why wasn't I informed about any of this?

And welcome, by the way. 👍

• Like 1

T

7 minutes ago, Ricky 4000 said:

Cranes in Cardiff? Closing down?

£450 - £125 ??

What the heck? Have they got anything left for sale? Why wasn't I informed about any of this?

And welcome, by the way. 👍

No Cranes in Swansea .

,it is closing down on Monday 31st December  . There were a few 4 string, 5 string and 6 string left .

D000486C-B8F3-4D8E-A48E-85AE23FE2F06.jpeg

• Like 1

Haven’t been playing Bass for long but looked an absolute bargain , really light and sounds very good . Never played a 5 string but it was cheaper than the 4 string .( it was the deal of the day ) when I took it off the wall to try there were a lot of people hanging around waiting for me to put it down . Kept hold of it and got a great Hard Bass case for £60 as well . Sad to see them close but everything has got to go on Monday . 

Was just looking to see if anybody on here had 1 and could give me info on it .

13 hours ago, Sezles said:

well done and weicome