Why become a member? ×

SOLD Fame/Mayones BE4 NTB Fretless
£500

koval123

Due to apparent lack of talent I've decided to sell my Fame Baphomet (Mayones BE4) fretless bass in mint condition.
Fame brand is a big retailer of musical equipment and for some reason Mayones is selling their basses in Germany under this brand name. Basically Baphomet model is the same as BE4, this particular guitar has neck-trough-body design: mahogany-walnut-mahogany neck with amazique wings, nice thick ebony fingerboard, ergonomic curved body. Since it's factory fretless side markers are in frets positions. Neck is nice and straight with truss rod working as it should, nut width is 42 mm.
MEC active pickups are paired with active MEC 2-band preamp with active/passive push-pull switch on the volume pot. The sound is tight and punchy, dark and clear, all you need for fretless play.
There are no significant signs of use, cosmetically it's in mint condition. And it's very nice to look at.
The weight is about 4,4 kg (9,7 lb) on my traveller scales. Schaller straplock pins installed, corresponding straplocks will be included.

Shipping cost within EU would be around GBP 25. It will be well boxed and insured for shipping.

fnf1.jpg

fnf2.jpg

fnf3.jpg

fnf4.jpg

fnf5.jpg

Edited by koval123
item sold
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...