Why become a member? ×

Warwick Customer Service = Excellent

Lozz196

So recently I`ve had 2 dead A strings in packs of Warwick Red Label Steel Roundwounds. Contacted them as although I buy in bulk and had other sets which I could nick the A from, this left me short on full sets. This was on Sunday btw. Sunday evening I received a reply stating they would send out 2 replacement packs - I would have been more than satisfied with just 2 A strings alone - which arrived today. Quality customer service imo, and the fact that my message was read and replied to late on Sunday really adds to it, a company that looks after its customers.

• Like 5

Complete contrast to Rotosound experience  I had recently. Decided to try  them again after many years away after inconsistent sets in the noughties. One dead string out of the pack. Contacted them by email but nothing in response at all.  Disappointing as really wanted to support them.  This is really good service from Warwick.

14 hours ago, Mokl said:

Complete contrast to Rotosound experience  I had recently. Decided to try  them again after many years away after inconsistent sets in the noughties. One dead string out of the pack. Contacted them by email but nothing in response at all.  Disappointing as really wanted to support them.  This is really good service from Warwick.

A few months back I had the same sort of thing. After years of using D'Addarios I decided to try Rotos again. The E was like an old rubber band. Rotosound's response was "yeah, larger gauge strings are prone to that sort of thing. But we'll send you a replacement"

2 weeks later an E string arrived. Put it on the bass, it was dead. So I ordered some D'addarios...

My experience with Warwick dates back to when i bought my Thumb NT from them in 1989. Within few weeks i was getting a popping noise every now and again when playing.

Bass went back to Local shop in Glasgow. They sent to Moon guitars in Glasgow but found the fault was control module which was a sealed or encapsulated unit. Bass was sent back to Warwick and they replaced the module. I made an official complaint to Warwick by letter in those days. Bass was returned via the shop but within few days a box arrived full of various goodies including a hooded sweatshirt, 3 packs of Elite strings, posters, beer mats and various other small items plus a very apologetic letter in broken English. I was quite taken aback but was hugely impressed by their service back then.

Same bass again had an electronic clicking noise about 3 yrs ago. Local luthier nailed it down to the same module. Contacted warwick for replacement which arrived within 2-3 days from Germany. Luthier installed new control module and all sorted again.

Great service 

Dave