Why become a member? ×

Justice.

saibuster

Oh dear, if I'm correct, that is the infamous Beechwood Estate (Ford) in Birkenhead, luckily a good 4 miles from where I live.
I recognise the biker dude and that little pin head should be sterilized.
Birkenhead and the rest of the country is full of this type of rat, no, that is an insult to rodents.

[quote name='joe_bass' post='340675' date='Nov 29 2008, 06:25 PM']Love videos like that, theres some great ones around. Other than "fookin coom on" I couldn't make out a word he was saying though.[/quote]

NobEdd was also a popular choice from his vast vocabulary.

at first i thought he was a practioner of Wing-Chun because of the stance he held while the guy was taunting him ... it turned out he's actually a Karate practioner... you have to love that low guard traditional karate stance :)

the guy trained in martial arts really well for remaining calm like that the whole time... even when he went for it, he still maintaned a calm demeanor.

a real martial artist indeed.

i don't get what was actualy happening though? anyone know what the siuation was? looked to me like all the crowd were almost backing up the twat in the white shirt. Quite honestly, the dude in the black shirt should have smashed the other guys face in, but full credit to him for remaining calm.

lol :)
As for the dude remaining calm. Years ago I had fisty-cuffs with a bloke, he was way bigger than me (I'm 6'2" and I remember reaching up to connect) he took a couple of my best efforts then ran off rubbing his sore face. Afterwards I wondered why he never even tried to hit me back. I was later told that he was a Karate expert and wasn't allowed to street fight or he'd lose his licence or whatever. I don't know if that's true or not (sounds like crap now *shrugs*) but it might explain the dude in the vid's self control.

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='340750' date='Nov 29 2008, 08:29 PM']lol :huh:
I was later told that he was a Karate expert and wasn't allowed to street fight or he'd lose his licence or whatever. I don't know if that's true or not (sounds like crap now *shrugs*) but it might explain the dude in the vid's self control.[/quote]

There's certainly an element of truth there. A mate of mine from Grangemouth was an instructor and lost his licence after fighting someone and being charged for it...he did do some pretty severe damage to the guy though by all accounts and served time for it. He's actually gay and knits jumpers on his computerised knitting machine for a hobby believe it or not. :)

I've met martial arts experts who I'd expect to stay calm like that in a confrontation & I've also met ones who I'd think would probably unleash hell on an opponent at the first push.

The guy probably stayed calm because he knew how the situation would unfold & how that kid would react etc, if the kid had pulled a knife say then obviously it would be a different story.

If you end up in court over an altercation & you practice a martial art it can go against you.

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='340792' date='Nov 29 2008, 09:29 PM']I wouldn't say that if I were you... have you seen [url="http://news.google.com/news?q=tonbridge"]what's been going down in Tonbridge recently[/url]?

It's like a war zone![/quote]

:) aye a nuclear warzone...bereft of any human life :huh:

[quote name='IncX' post='340688' date='Nov 29 2008, 06:41 PM']at first i thought he was a practioner of Wing-Chun because of the stance he held while the guy was taunting him ... it turned out he's actually a Karate practioner... you have to love that low guard traditional karate stance :)

the guy trained in martial arts really well for remaining calm like that the whole time... even when he went for it, he still maintaned a calm demeanor.

a real martial artist indeed.[/quote]

I am a black belt in SSKA shotokan karate. It's nice to see someone keep calm and use their training wen they need it.

It's good fun and easy to get into, i'd reccomend it for anyone who would like to learn how to come out on top in a situation like this, and get fit ! :huh: