Left leaderboard
ateyercheese

SOLD - Dean Pace 5-string Electric Upright Bass
£250

Sold, sold, sold

This funky looking 5-string is a great entry to electric upright basses. I've used it for practise, some recording and live work (with a prog band!).

It's an unlined 35 inch scale, 18v active bass strung with a low B. The guitar and stand hardware all packs down in to the case (included) for safe and easy transport.

I'm clearing out the paddock a bit and this just doesn't get the use any more, so perhaps someone else can enjoy it and take a leap into EUBs.

I'd prefer pick up and I'll travel a reasonable distance from Sheffield or Nottingham to close a deal. I could box it up for a courier if need be, at the buyers expense.

Here's what the internet says;

• Solid Maple Neck-Thru Construction
  • Classic Slotted Headstock Design
  • 6'' Radius Rosewood Fingerboard
  • Piezo Bridge
  • 35'' Scale Length

Position markers on the side help you keep track of where you are on the neck as you transfer your hard-won chops to the moaning, liberating sound of a fretless upright. Solid maple neck-through construction with slotted headstock, standard 35" scale, and traditional 6"- radius Pau Ferro fingerboard. Piezo bridge with buffer preamp lets you plug right into a standard bass amp. Double-braced tripod stand and black chrome hardware make the Dean Pace Bass easy to manage and very cool looking.

IMG_1489.JPG

IMG_1491.JPG

IMG_1493.JPG

IMG_1497.JPG

IMG_1498.JPG

fullsizeoutput_20a7.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_2aff.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_20aa.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_2b08.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_2aeb.jpeg

Edited by ateyercheese
Sold

Great price. I used to have a 4 string version of this in natural which I strung with TI JF344 flats. It was great fun to play. I recorded half an album with it and I wish I could get the same chunky mwaaah tone on my NS-Design CR5M.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By badastronaut
      Carvin PB5 for sale. In mint condition! incl. original hardcase. A very well made and great playing passive P bass. The bass is pretty light (will weigh it later tonight) and has a string spacing of 19mm. 
      That's also the reason I'm selling it, I like the 17,5 mm on my Stingray 5 better.  The bass is located in the Netherlands but safe and secure shipping is not a problem. I have send quite a lot of basses to the UK without any problems. For more info or a soundsample send me a message!
      Asking price is 685 gbp. Trades are possible, 4/5/6 strings, fretted/fretless, just give it a try!

PB5 General Specifications:

5-string,
      bolt-on neck 
      scale length 34" 
      rosewood fingerboard with white dot inlays, 
      14" radius 
      Carvin locking bridge, strings through body 
      19 mm Stringspacing at the bridge

• By dapiccol
      I'm selling this beautiful Warwick Streamer LX made in Germany.
      It sounds amazing and has a great Low B, but i do not play much at the moment and i would rather sell it to someone who can give it what it deserves
      The bass is in very good condition, it only has a few marks on the lower part of the body, as shown in the pics.

Ovangkol Neck
      Wenge Fingerboard
      Gold Hardware
      Flamed Maple top
      Active 2 Ways electronics
      Truss rod cover is missing

I accept payment with bank transfer or Paypal (+4% on final price)
      I can ship In Italy for 27€, in all Europe for 55£,  and to the USA for 165£
      I might be interested in trades with Warwick Corvette $$ 5 Strings, Warwick Thumb, Fender Jazz USA (or Marcus Miller signature Japan), Fender Precision USA, Music Man Stingray... anyways feel free to make me some other offers
      (in case of long distance trades i will ship my bass as soon as i receive yours  )

For any other info feel free to contact me

• By benh
      ON HOLD - EMG 40HZ set (passive) taken out of a Spector Rebop 5 I had a while ago. Fully working when removed, reason for removal was installation of active EMGs. Some light wear but nothing major, the HZ part of the logo is slightly more worn than the EMG part. £40 posted (UK), international would be more (can get a quote for any interested parties).
      EDIT: Forgot to mention, unfortunately I don't have the pickup screws for these. SECOND EDIT: Found them!

• By NotAsGoodAsJaco
      Up for sale, my Ibanez BTB 1825. Excellent condition/as new.
      Comes with original custom fit Ibanez Case.
      35" scale bass with 19mm string spacing and a 47mm nut width.
      Bought new from Thomann in Nov 2019. Dot markers added by pro luthier.
      Low action, flat neck with  good feel. Just not the tone for me - I bought this bass without ever playing one.
      Prefer a local (London and surrounding areas) but will post within UK. UKsales only
      I believe these basses are discontinued.
      Spec from Ibanez...
      Neck type BTB59pc Panga Panga/Purpleheart/Maple w/Graphite reinforcement rods neck-through Top/back/body - Walnut top, Ash wing body Fretboard - Bound Panga Panga Abalone off-set dot inlay Frets - Medium Stainless Steel frets Premium fret edge treatment Bridge - MR5 bridge (19mm string spacing) Neck pickup - Aguilar® DCB neck pickupPassive Bridge pickup - Aguilar® DCB bridge pickupPassive Equaliser - Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ Hardware color - Gold Width 47mm NUT Radius 400  

• By adamg67
      Great condition Maruszczyk Elwood 5a
      Ash body in Red Satin finish with matching headstock
      34" scale
      19mm string spacing
      4.45kg weight
      Angled headstock
      21 Frets plus zero fret
      Rosewood fingerboard with blocks & binding,
      Häussel JJ pickups
      Delano 2-band active preamp
      Volume and blend
      Passive mode on push-pull pot
      Wearing nearly new D'Addario XT strings
      Schaller strap lock buttons fitted, originals included
      Really nice looking, sounding and playing bass, and a reluctant sale, but I've had some wrist problems that make 5 strings a bit harder to play. I've already got it's replacement - an Elwood (Hellwood in fact) 4 string with the same pickups, I really like the sound of them.
      Condition is really good, I've checked it over for anything at all and all I could find was a small mark on the back where the finish has gone shiny and tiny ding in the headstock so small it was hard to photograph. There are some scratches on the scratchplate (makes sense ) and a few on the control plate but you have to get it in the right light to see them. I've done some photos of those, and other than that it's perfect.
      I can throw in a Maruszczyk gig bag, I do have a hard case but I'd need to replace it so that would be £30 extra. It's a good case, hardly used and deep enough for the angled headstock.
      I'd prefer collection or a meet up half way thing, but I can arrange a courier and pack it up properly (it would be packed better than the couriers advise) and send it insured for whatever that costs if really needed, that will probably be about £30 on top.
      £775, not really looking for any trades thanks.
      You can get slightly bigger pics by clicking on the ones below.