Why become a member? ×

Nate Mendel Precision £600 I’m keeping it
£750

walshy

You know what, for £600 it’s a steal for such a brilliant bass so I’m bloomin keeping it. Nice back up for my 68 P with Fu Fighters 🤘

Up for sale my Nate Mendel Precision. It’s as it left the factory but now has a Badass 2 bridge fitted and Dunlop strap locks but still have standard ones. Plays beautifully but now been replaced with a stonker of a ‘68 P 😁

No case, but I  can ship in a box no bother or collection welcome from Hexham.

NOW £600 

5C6D9127-0648-4E21-B0B7-FF0CA61FFE1A.thumb.jpeg.6c3f5696f1191960afc085e4f5568b21.jpeg74C8D765-5C50-4485-9887-D3DCCE7BFAA5.thumb.jpeg.3b9673b030b390eaf6a10491b6a1027f.jpeg

Edited by walshy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Quatschmacher said:

This is torture. I wanted one of these for ages. I have the cash easily but am trying to save for something more expensive. 

Do it, you know it makes sense!!!

8 minutes ago, walshy said:

Do it, you know it makes sense!!!

Yep - £650 is a good price for one of these.  Been wanting to try one myself for a while and it’s getting into “shall I shan’t I” territory...!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tredders said:

Yep - £650 is a good price for one of these.  Been wanting to try one myself for a while and it’s getting into “shall I shan’t I” territory...!

Ha ha, GAS is king😉

How old since it was new?  Just curious as they are only £850 brand new! If reasonably young could be a good deal?  

Assume as no case, the case candy, hang tags etc are not with it? 

Thanks in advance. 

Edited by FacStudio
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, FacStudio said:

How old since it was new?  Just curious as they are only £850 brand new! If reasonably young could be a good deal?  

Assume as no case, the case candy, hang tags etc are not with it? 

Thanks in advance. 

No case but all candy, hang tags are here. I’ve owned it about 6 months and the Badass 2 is the only change from stock. Plays really well and sounds great with the QP pick ups. Will be up for sale today and if no takers I’ll keep it, not reduce the price further.  For £650 it’s a cracker! 

• Thanks 1