Left leaderboard
DarylClayton

Sold - £250 - Little Mark Tube 500 (Italian) + MarkBass Amp Bag
£450

**Final price is £250**

Hi, guys

Selling my Little Mark Tube 500 as it has been a back up for the past year.

Italian made, great amp and very powerful. Works well with the MarkBass 104 and 121 cabs in my experience.

Also included is the Amp Bag which is perfect for carrying it around.

All welcome to try it out.

My feedback is here for your consideration https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/298215-feedback-for-darylclayton/?tab=comments#comment-3211013

Thanks

20180717_235644.jpg

20180717_235705.jpg

20180717_235813.jpg

20180717_235901.jpg

20180717_235727.jpg

20180717_235741.jpg

20180717_235909.jpg

Edited by DarylClayton
price change
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Sparky Mark said:

How old please? (The amp not you; I wouldn't be so intrusive 🙂)

Hi, Mark

I bought this amp in 2011.

Thanks

Thanks but how old is the amp please? The date of production is more useful than when it was purchased. 

19 hours ago, Sparky Mark said:

Thanks but how old is the amp please? The date of production is more useful than when it was purchased. 

Hi, Mark

Sorry. I didn't mean to be vague. I have checked the back of the amp and it says 08 - 2009. I have added pictures which show everything close up.

Thanks

Daryl

Hi Darryl.Has the tube been changed do you know since it was new,Any idea of the cost should it need to be.Rich 

21 hours ago, richardd said:

Hi Darryl.Has the tube been changed do you know since it was new,Any idea of the cost should it need to be.Rich 

Hi there,

No change to the tube. Amp is fine.

Thanks

Daryl

21 hours ago, richardd said:

And the tube doesn't need to be changed. Amp is in great condition.

Thanks

Daryl

Really nice amp - and a great seller... :) have a free bump!

• Like 1

had a Magellan 800... LM 111 blew me away... fabby amps... got greedy... bought an SD1200. There IS a fabby rich but cutting tone to the MB amps. Whoever gets this will be well happy.

• Like 1

Had a few questions about this, so, just to confirm, this has hardly been played over the past 5 years as it has been a back up to my Big Bang head.

Condition is good and works just fine.

Thanks

5 hours ago, Daveyboyrooster said:

As there is only one speaker outlet on this amp, assuming you daisy chain 2 cabs what impedance cabs would need to be used to get a full 500watt output?

Hi there. Yes you daisy chain cabs from it. You need two 8ohm cabs. The best cabs for this I think are two 1x12s.

Thanks

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MarshallBTB
      Selling this as I'm feeling a change of amp coming up. 
      Letting it go cheap as although it's working fine, the plastic front plate is kinda ruined. Bits broken off and cracks as you can see in the photos. It's been used a lot!

I belive the front plates are replaceable via mark bass.
      Comes with gig bag and I have the rack ears for this too. 
      I can post in the UK for £15.

• By AJ567
      I'm letting a few things go! All prices include postage. Pics to follow...

Xotic BB Bass Preamp (modified) - £90
      Fan favourite drive/boost/preamp pedal which needs no introduction. More info here. The switch has been upgraded to a silent true bypass courtesy of Owen Electronics - the onedownside of this pedal is that it sent a huge thump through your speakers when clicking on and off, but it's now silent as a mouse! I have also swapped the knobs for white ones, which not only look better but are much easier to see on a dark stage! No box; Excellent condition.
      Bright Onion Mini Buffer - £30
      Custom ordered from Bright Onion a few months ago, now surplus to requirements. Jacks on the same side so you can tuck it under your pedalboard and save space. Preserve that hard-earned tone!
      Markbass Super Pro DI - £35
      Top quality straightforward passive DI. Can accept speaker level signals, so you can run it between the head and cab if you want to capture your head's sound out front. More info here. Comes with orginal manul... not that you need it! No box, otherwise great condition. 
      Gigrig Supa-nova - £35
      Turns a 9V daisy chain outlet into an isolated 12V supply! So it's basically magic. 600ma capacity. More info here.

Markbass Compressore - £95
      Probably the best tube compressor out there. Check out ovnilab's glowing review here. No box or power adapter I'm afraid, otherwise great condition. Needs 12V @ 500ma; can be powered with the Gigrig Supanova I have listed below. 
      SFX Micro Thumpinator - £80
      If you read bass forums, then you know that you need one. Here's your chance. More info here. No box, great condition.
      Seymour Duncan Vapor Trail - £100
      Category killer analog delay. Like a carbon copy, but better. More info here. Boxed in mint condition.
      3Leaf Doom - £155
      Synthiest fuzz around. Rare and unique sounding pedal, there's nothing else on the market that will get you quite the same awesome Moog vibe. Check out some sound samples here. Excellent condition, with original box.
      EBS Bass IQ - £75
      Greasy as hell! Awesome for chewy, vintage synth sounds, can also get seriously quacky if that's your thing. Pretty good demo here. Good condition, with original box. NB this is the newer 'black label' version with true bypass. 
      Gigrig El Paso - £35
      Like the above, but turns 9V into isolated 15V centre-positive! 400ma capacity. More info here.
      Diago Powerstation - £35
      Tiny, top quality power supply with 3,000mA capacity. Fits under a Pedaltrain Nano. Dead quiet. Ideal for use with the Gigrig adapters I have listed below. No daisy chain included I'm afraid but those aren't hard to find!
      Peavey HB2 Headphone Amp - £30
      Very handy pedalboard-friendly headphone amp. Ideal for practice and wired IEM purposes (especially because it has a limiter function like high-end IEM transmitters, so any mic drops/sound man snafus don't blow your eardrums). More info here. Needs 15V centre-positive; I can include a suotable power supply for £5 extra.

• By Kenny Gair
      Various pedals for sale as follows:
      Aguilar Chorusorus........ SOLD
      Solidgold FX Beta OD......£70 (NB the power input works perfectly but you may want to replace it at some point)
      Boosta Grande Clean Boost.....£30
      Beta Alvin Chorus....SOLD
      Markbass Supersynth......£100
      Most of these were pulled from my pedal board so may have velcro on the bottom. Happy to post i the UK but buyer to pay costs and insurance.
      Should clarify... the Solidgold PSU input sits off centre. Think it had a knock at some point. I never replaced it as it worked perfectly but doesn't sit correctly. See pic.

• By SimBass
      Markbass Traveler 151P bass cab. I have owned this from new (bought from Electro Music in Doncaster RIP), used but very well looked after, no scrapes on the grill and the cover is in very good condition.
      This is a great speaker, super portable. I've done many gigs with this as my only speaker but it sounds even better when I had it paired up with my 2x10.
      Only selling due to my recent purchase of a pair of Bergantino cabs.
      Would prefer pick up from South Lincolnshire but will consider meeting half way within reason. Will post if required but will be at the cost of the buyer.
      Any questions, please let me know.
      It is the shape previous to the current one (square from the front) still with tweeter, rear porting and tweeter volume control.
      Height: 45cm
      Width: 45cm
      Depth: 48cm
      Power handling: 400W RMS
      8 ohms
      Weight: 16.8kg
      15" neo speaker

• By moley6knipe
      MarkBass Traveler 210, 2 x 10" + horn.  £280 (no trades)
      Made in Italy.  8 ohm, 400w RMS.  Comes with Roqsolid unpadded cover.  Very easy one person lift.  Hugely capable cab that I bought for home use.... but I just use my Barefaced for home, rehearsal and gigs now so it's sat around doing nothing.  At least two owners including me. Usual scuffs on corner protectors and grill, but carpet is soundly attached, no rips.
      Speakers are sound - travel is normal, response is normal, no grinding / scratching when moving the cones. Tweeter functions as expected.
      Collection preferred, or will drive up to 45 minutes from PE11 postcode to deliver / meet. Happy to discuss sending by courier too at buyer's expense. Also selling other basses, cabs and pedals at present in case anything else takes your fancy.
      38 lbs / 17.4 kg 400w RMS 8 ohm 330mm wide 590mm tall 435mm deep Dual Speakon / jack sockets x2