Why become a member? ×

Loop (fx loop) pedal advice please

Guest Jecklin

Guest Jecklin

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for advice on tweaking my set up and need real world user experience about looper / loop pedals (not loop samplers, but fx loop switching).

I have a line of effects pedals that includes a freeze pedal and a loop sampler pedal which I then run through pitch and delay effects.

I want the facility to play over the top of this chain without sending the signal through effects.

Can anyone give me some pointers on loop pedals that will accomplish this?

Cheers

Thomas

Guest Jecklin
31 minutes ago, GisserD said:

put your FX/sampler in the loop of a boss LS2. done

I hadn't heard of the LS2 thank you.

Wow there are a lot of patching options available in it!

I thought that I'd get the -  max amount of options this side of buying a dedicated mixing desk, so I bought a Wounded Paw  V4 blender... It's got 3 fully buffered loops, 2 with different high pass filters, plus phase, level and 3 different options for which way loops 3 and 4 go, plus it's got a clean blend which can also be used as a 4th loop.

It's the Dog's!

blenderv4j1-1240.jpg

• Like 2

The LS-2 is the pedal equivalent of a Swiss Army Knife. There's so many different uses and possibilities! No one should be without one. Mine will never go anywhere! Currently sat in my Mono double gig bag, used as an A/B switch with a volume knob for each channel. Worth the second hand price for that alone :)