DigiTech RP20 valve multi-effect pedal for sale. Top of the range back in the day and still capable of many usable effects. Includes a valve preamp section and comes complete with power supply. Full working order and cosmetically good for its age. I have a printed and PDF copy of the manual.
Yamaha SC-02 sessioncake practice amp for sale. Recent impulse purchase a fortnight ago , put batteries in to test but otherwise new in the box.
Features & details
A Portable, lightweight, battery powered device for creating, collaborating and mixing
Plug in your microphone, keyboard or digital instrument
Jam with your friends
Jam or practice with iOS apps
Mix your own session
Input L/mono, input R (standard phone, Hi-Z), mic input (XLR), phones, chain x 2 (stereo mini), aux (4-pole mini)
Line 6 M5 multi-effects unit. Great pedal when it’s working! This one has a short somewhere on the casing. Works perfectly when the case is removed... I don’t use it enough to be bothered to fix it, but should be a simple fix if you know what you’re doing. Come with original power supply.
Please be aware if buying - it won’t work directly out of the box!
So as the tittle says, which effect pedals related gear do you currently anticipate arriving with the mail service or plan to acquire in the nearest future (like in the time frame of the next couple of months) ?
For me these are going to be my near future effect pedals related gear acquisitions :
Later this month (October 2020) :
- TC Electronic SpectraComp ( For the first in my signal chain, right after the bass, fairly subtle compression, for a slightly tighter and slightly more punchy signal to my other pedals (currently using one of the compressor models on my Zoom G1Xon) )
- Zoom B1X Four ( For my last in the chain (beside my 3 pedals/units "tone section", consisting of light compression/tube preamp stage -> equalization -> preamp stage, residing on top of my poweramp), reverb effects, placed right after my near future pedal board (which ends with a pedal that emulates a Roland Space Echo tape delay unit), planing to make 3 different reverb patches that I will stick to using, respectively being: a subtle plate reverb patch, a lush reverb patch, likely to be build up by following reverb models: (Early Reflections (not sure about this one)) -> Plate reverb -> HD Hall reverb, and finally a really thick reverb pad patch used with volume swells, likely going to consist of the same reverb models as the lush reverb patch, just even more prominent (as in higher in the mix and with increased decay time), and likely combined with a delay model of some sort placed in between the plate and the hall reverb )
- Harley Benton SpaceShip 40 ( My first real pedal board ever, for easing transport and general mobility of my effect pedals setup, now that I am finally rehearsing with other people again. Dimesions: 70-85 x 450 x 305 mm )
- 3 x Harley Benton Solder-Free Patch Cable KIT ( Solder free patch cable kit with angled, extremely flat plugs, for a tight fitting on the pedal board )
Next Month (November 2020) :
- Fender Blender fuzz clone from "Made by Mike" [ : http://madebymike.co.uk/ ] ( Well, placing the order there at least, then it will be an additional 4-6 weeks before I can expect it to actually arrive Not sure how I'll fit it into my setup honestly, but have been wanting a Fender Blender fuzz for a long time by now, ever since I first tried one myself and fell in love with it's harsh, abrasive, somewhat out of control, wild and insane octave fuzz tone )
So, there are a gazillion questions (and even more answers) here and in many other forums re. the topic of pedal order, but I can't seem to find anything specific to my needs... so here goes!
I have ditched all but a handful of pedals. My current setup is compressor, octave and preamp/DI, and now I am adding a Source Audio programmable EQ for the express purpose of having a dedicated EQ/volume setting for my 2 basses. I will use preset slots 1 & 2 for regular playing (one for each bass), and slots 3 & 4 for use with the octave (to get a more synthy sound).
My question is.... as this will be an always on effect - should it come before or after the octave? In my mind, the octave will affect the EQ more than the other way around, but I am open to your opinions of why - if at all - the octave might come first.
Many thanks - as always