Why become a member? ×

Amazing trace deal

uk_lefty

Surely using www.anyvan.com makes the good deal that this is moot? The cheapest I can see from Cumbria to Essex is £108 and that's for a 'flexible' date, I.E. they collect it when they're already in the area. A specific date is £160+. Totally prices me WAAAAAAY out! ;)

Can't figure why that Trace is only £50. Surely £250 of anyone's money. Or am I wrong?

Is everyone down sizing, using IEM and lightweight gear?

Have old school combos really depreciated that much? It is 50kg after all I guess.......getting that in and out of the fiesta's gonna be a challenge singe handed.........

16 hours ago, binky_bass said:

Surely using www.anyvan.com makes the good deal that this is moot? The cheapest I can see from Cumbria to Essex is £108 and that's for a 'flexible' date, I.E. they collect it when they're already in the area. A specific date is £160+. Totally prices me WAAAAAAY out! ;)

Have a look at these . Used to be wedelivertheworld I think -

https://parcelcompare.com/?gclid=CjwKCAiA8P_TBRA9EiwAJrpHMyRCNmBAkVX5Qksc7TsKD2mN_XUaf64wMqdoxNycmpsLRaN2o3IAGBoCB5MQAvD_BwE

Rough guesses on weight and size comes out at £42 plus vat. They took an Ampeg 2x10 from Lancashire to the south of France for under £20 about 12 months ago.