Why become a member? ×

this look like a really good build but ......

this look like a really good build but did anyone ever tried one ? and what about the price?

seem a bit too exp for my taste considering you could be getting one of the big names for that price 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Supra-Sapphire-Deluxe-5-2016-Natural-Satin-Olive-Wood/323031295033?hash=item4b362a6439:g:XDYAAOSwW9RaaxIR

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Supra-Emerald-Deluxe-5-2017-Natural-Satin-Koa-Wood-Fretless/323031643161?hash=item4b362fb419:g:KDwAAOSwKwVaayPC

again.... if has been used for test and review i don't see how you can say that the bass is new especially after bending the  strings on the fretless:dash1:

Edited by fiatcoupe432

On 29/01/2018 at 11:51, TheGreek said:

Judgement??? I offered my opinion which was, and I quote, "Looks a bit Fedora-ish to me but the prices are a bit out there for a bass I haven't heard of.."

Don't see why you've taken umbrage with this - but then this is the internet....:facepalm:

Not taken umbrage at all, but you did say 'but the prices are a bit out there for a bass I haven't heard of' which is sort of judging it a bit, which seems slighty unfair if you didn't follow the provided link to find out any more about it.

However, my apologies if I upset you. Perhaps I was having a bad day.

• Thanks 1