Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Sivcak 5 string OSC Jazz bass
£1199

Musashimonkey

A stunning 5 string super Jazz bass fully upgraded, built in 2016. It’s in excellent condition, with only some slight signs of use, from some smoothing of finish over the pickup, and some slight swirling on the back on the body - barely noticeable, very well looked after. Comes complete with gig bag an additional pick guard in black pearlescent finish and upgraded pickups. Combined new price over €2,300… So grab a bargain!

Spec:
Swamp Ash caliber US body.
Birdseye Maple CA neck.
Birdseye Maple fingerboard, 22 frets, 34” scale, 2.5mm special steel fret-wire.
Hipshot ultralite 4L+1R tuners.
Hipshot A style bridge with adjustable 19mm saddles.
Swamp ash pick guard.
Upgraded Nordstrand JB Split 5 pick ups and Mike Pope Flexcore Passive / Active Preamp with 4 band EQ;  Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Active/Passive, Pickup Blend, and Master Vol.
Graphtech TUSQ nut 46.5mm
6 steel screw bolt on construction.
3.65kg

Link to this exact bass (except the pickups have now been upgraded professionally): http://www.sollerguitars.com/index.php?option=com_flexicontent&view=item&cid=29:seria-osc&id=489:osc-ii-5-062415&lang=en

The bass is located near Folkestone, Kent, UK. Free local pick up, or happy to ship insured in mainland UK for £34. Also listed for sale elsewhere. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Please check out my BassChat feedback: http://basschat.co.uk/topic/259143-feedback-for-musashimonkey/page__st__90__p__3350720__hl__feedback musashimonkey__fromsearch__1#entry3350720

l_5i-tapeta.jpg

l_5h-1.jpg

l_5g-3.jpg

l_5f-2.jpg

l_5e-3.jpg

l_5d-2.jpg

Edited by Musashimonkey
Updated listing SOLD

Cheers Lee-Man they are indeed great basses. And highly underrated, probably because there aren’t that many out there and very rare to come up on the second hand market. 

This one is pretty much immaculate. And I’m fantastic wood finishes. The pick guard is even made from wood! The electronics are also sublime.