Why become a member? ×

Rare Antoria White Eagle Custom Bass.**SOLD**
£650

phsycoandy

Made in the 70's in small numbers in Japan and sister to the Ibanez Black Eagle.

Ultra rare. In great condition, there are some age related scratches and small dings but nothing at all serious. The white has aged to a lovely creamy colour. The cut out scroll on the headstock has had the usual repair to it but it has been done well and at least the piece is there. She plays well, everything works as it should. one of the screws on the E string bridge is stiff, so could do with a good set up and new strings. There is a little fret wear. Everything is original.

tKJlLO.jpg

fnrTcA.jpg

6sRs2i.jpg

UPq3Ju.jpg

AoXF7Z.jpg

Z0LYgP.jpg
Edited by phsycoandy
SOLD

• 2 weeks later...

Now that really is seriously rare! The Black Eagle was the bass I lusted after as a teenager but could never afford, then Ibanez did a 40th Anniversary re-issue a couple of years ago and I managed to get hold of one. It's lovely - most of the time I just hang it on the wall in the lounge and look at it. Your Antoria is even better. I'd love to be able to put the pair of them up there side by side, but the missus wouldn't stand for it! GLWTS.

• 1 month later...