Why become a member? ×

Editing a topic, an ad, etc.

Hellzero

Welcome back!  It's great to have the bulk of the move made.  Well done to all involved.

I tried editing my build diary post and was disappointed to find that every time I edited to put pictures back in I lost the text of the post after the first quote along my response.  The first quote would appear correctly without mark -up language but any quotes following are no longer there.  I've lost some of the quotes and my replies to them within the affected posts.

Has anyone else noticed this happening?  Can the lost text be restored?  It seems to affect those posts with more than one quote.

I won't edit any more posts with more than one quote until I understand what's going wrong.  My failing eyesight makes it difficult to read everything at one sitting so please forgive me if I have overlooked anything obvious.  A lesser snag is that the familiar bullets showing whether a post is one that I have responded to or not are now replaced with little rectangles that have four tiny characters inside.

Edited by SpondonBassed

9 hours ago, Acebassmusic said:

I've noticed that all my posts that I've hidden (to clean up my threads) are now visible. How do I hide or delete posts that I no longer want?

Thanks.

I can see that the posts you've deleted are hidden, but you're saying you can still see them?

2 hours ago, Hamster said:

I can see that the posts you've deleted are hidden, but you're saying you can still see them?

I've gone back to the adverts that were showing them and now I can't see the hidden posts. So it looks like its all sorted itself out now Thanks

How do you delete (or hide) a post?

6 hours ago, Acebassmusic said:

I've gone back to the adverts that were showing them and now I can't see the hidden posts. So it looks like its all sorted itself out now Thanks

How do you delete (or hide) a post?

You can’t at the moment, it’s on our list :)

• 3 years later...