Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn - MarkBass Minimark 802 Bass Combo Now £370
£400

Mister RLP

Decided to keep this for now.

I have a pristine MarkBass Minimark 802 Bass Combo that I am looking at moving on. I bought it in February 2017 from GAK. Due to an arm injury (I have both tennis and golfer’s elbow – go figure…) that has stopped me from playing bass this year it has only been used on a couple of occasions for light practice. It has not been gigged and has been living at school in my office and still has the sticker on the grill: [url="http://www.markbass.it/product-detail/minimark-802/"]http://www.markbass....l/minimark-802/[/url]

Please see pictures here – I forgot to push the handle down when I took the pictures. It does, of course, go down.

I don’t have the original box. I’m in Lewes, near Brighton. 15 minutes off A23

No trades thanks as money raised going towards Flea Jazz Bass. They are rather nice…

Cheers

Mr RLP

Edited by Mister RLP

The output for this little marvel is 250W at 4ohms and 150W at 8ohms.

The impedence of the unit on some of the retailers websites is described as 8 ohm - now is that for both 8" speakers together as a standalone combo i.e. is the amp just pushing out 150W by itself and only delivers the 250W with an extension cab? Is that something you could confirm please?

If it can get to 250W by itself it does become an interesting option as a replacement for my 300W Promethean 3110 I moved on earlier in the year.

Edited by Al Krow

[quote name='dodgnofski' timestamp='1509112311' post='3396726']
If memory serves it is 150w into 8ohms as a stand alone unit and 250w at 4 ohms when connected to an 8ohm extension Speaker??
[/quote]

Thanks and that makes sense, although with TWO eight inch speakers I would have thought they could have easily handled 250W between them if they had been configured differently? It does tie in with the approach Mbass have for most of their other combos which is the full wattage is only available via an extension speaker (other than the Mbass AC 121 Lite I use for gigging, which pumps out the full 500W through its 12" speaker and in that case, actually no possibility of an extension cab i.e. deliberately designed as a stand alone solution).