Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Pair of Active Subs for sale - Db Technologies Opera Sub12
£300

Dude01422

Not used for 4 years - gathering dust
Good condition - a few knocks (mainly bottom) from loading & unloading but look tidy enough on stage
Weight 42lbs each - V light for subs
400W RMS - 800W Peak

These are not the Sub 12d they are before those & much better in my opinion.

Here is a comment from a band forum at the time of purchase......
"The Sub12 is very nice. I thinks its a steal for £600. They used to be closer to £800. You would need two to really slap someone in the face with bass but one will round out your bottom and take some stress off of your tops with the crossover"

Collection only. If ad not marked as sold then still for sale..........
[s]£300[/s] now £270 ono for pair - thats £135 each a steal for 400 watt subs, Please no silly offers.
Consider swap for a decent 5 string Bass.

Edited by Dude01422

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Dude01422' timestamp='1504371718' post='3364473']
Love to go deliver and stay in France, However, Bit to far.........
[/quote]

Can these be got down to London (St Pancras...) at all..? I can get them picked up from there by a kindred spirit. T'would have to be low-cost, though. Any joy..?

[quote name='Dude01422' timestamp='1504448559' post='3364912']
Dad 3353 - Sorry price would be to expensive to get to london.
[/quote]

Cheers; it was worth a try. Thanks, and good luck with the sale; they're top-notch subs. :i-m_so_happy:

([i]Sniffs, pulls out another hanky, trumpets loudly into it and wanders, red-eyed, back into the undergrowth, heavy-hearted[/i]...)

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1504453655' post='3364956']

Cheers; it was worth a try. Thanks, and good luck with the sale; they're top-notch subs. :i-m_so_happy:

([i]Sniffs, pulls out another hanky, trumpets loudly into it and wanders, red-eyed, back into the undergrowth, heavy-hearted[/i]...)
[/quote]

Get a quote (if seller is willing) from wedelivertheworld.co.uk About 12 months ago I sent an ampeg 2x10 to France and it cost about £16. Amazing prices.

[quote name='itsmedunc' timestamp='1504471621' post='3365142']
Get a quote (if seller is willing) from wedelivertheworld.co.uk About 12 months ago I sent an ampeg 2x10 to France and it cost about £16. Amazing prices.
[/quote]
I got quoted £40, so PM sent ... ;)