Why become a member? ×

SOLD (please remove): Ashdown RPM1

jaythemusicguy

[quote name='Matte_black' post='373737' date='Jan 8 2009, 12:41 AM']Uhm... I fear the new price of this preamp went down a bit lately as it's now out of production.[/quote]

ahh. that's going to hurt then. it's looking increasingly likely that none of this stuff is going to go for much. but it has to go, it's taking up too much room. just i guess i can't replace the amp then.

offers?

[quote name='ben_eat_pie' post='375319' date='Jan 9 2009, 04:12 PM']have you sorted you're little combo out yet?

Still interested, but am short on money due to insurance bill this month!

ben[/quote]

hey ben

still not sure, was tempted by the marshall, need to have a try of one before i write it off. i played a mesa carbine the other day and wished i was rich!

i'm going to see how much money i've got at the end of this and see what i can afford - doing gigs/church through my wireless and MXR DI pedal and it's all good.

• 5 weeks later...

[quote name='Hoppo75' post='411531' date='Feb 16 2009, 09:55 PM']I'd love to take that Hartke head off you mate but I fear it'd tear my new 300w cab a new ass!!![/quote]
dude it'd be fine, assuming your cab is 300w@8ohms, this is 400w@4 ohms; wouldn't put out so much at 8 and has speaker protection circuitry!

[quote name='jaythemusicguy' post='412344' date='Feb 17 2009, 07:13 PM']dude it'd be fine, assuming your cab is 300w@8ohms, this is 400w@4 ohms; wouldn't put out so much at 8 and has speaker protection circuitry![/quote]

300 watts at 4 ohms my friend, not sure if it'd cope.

[quote name='Hoppo75' post='412573' date='Feb 17 2009, 11:07 PM']300 watts at 4 ohms my friend, not sure if it'd cope.[/quote]

I run a 300w 1x12 cab with a 500w amp and I've run 250w 2x10 cabs with 1000w amps in the past and it isn't a recipe for disaster. ;)

If that's all that is holding you back, fear not!