Why become a member? ×

ON HOLD: Fender Marcus Miller Jazz

jembullo

Still not sure whether I should sell this hence the feeler tag. It's such a great bass i'm testing the water first.

Its pretty much in mint condition , one very small lacquer ding on the front of the top horn, but because of the natural finish really can't be seen . Comes with a nicely fitting hard case as can be seen.

Its setup nice and low and sounds just great. Has a brand new set of DR FatBeams Marcus Miller on it.

Thanks for looking

Jem

Edited by jembullo

[quote name='kevbass' post='315372' date='Oct 26 2008, 09:33 PM']This will sell quick I reckon, MM signature jazz basses never stick around for long.[/quote]
Makes me wonder if i should be selling it Kev.........

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='315383' date='Oct 26 2008, 09:50 PM']Before you sell it, slap on some DR fatbeams & listen to it through an outboard Sadowsky preamp pedal. I only parted with mine because a stunning 5-string Status S2-Classic came up.[/quote]

Yeh great bass ,don't sell it !

I new I was going to keep mine thats why I just had a John East Marcus Retro 01 fitted , it now does pretty much everything .

Just need tp develop and patent a fret lowering system , and I'm sorted !!!

NIgel not Bob

[quote name='Quatschmacher' post='316579' date='Oct 28 2008, 11:40 AM']Sorry to hijack (free bump though). You mean one like [url="http://www.mikeyguitar.com/index.asp"]this[/url]?[/quote]

Blimey ! and there was me having a laugh . It looks like a neat system.

• 6 months later...