Why become a member? ×

Rare Video From Blue

blue

[quote name='blue' timestamp='1488499333' post='3249581']
Spondon, it's a dark poor quality cell phone video. The only reason I wanted to post it was for you guys to hear the rather top notch tempo one of the new drummers were working with kept.

And I wanted to make sure I haven't mislead anyone. We're not a professional band. We're a local bar band.

Blue
[/quote]

Fair enough mate, and if nothing else you've created a great topic. :)

None of you get it do you?

It's like a drug dealer building up a market.

Blue IS Andrei the Russian. He's got you all hooked and stands to make thousands when you all send your 50 squids in.

How else do think he's going to pay for the half eaten Eccles cake that Macca left in a Liverpool café in 1963 that's come up on eBay?

[quote name='blue' timestamp='1488499333' post='3249581']
Spondon, it's a dark poor quality cell phone video. The only reason I wanted to post it was for you guys to hear the rather top notch tempo one of the new drummers were working with kept.

And I wanted to make sure I haven't mislead anyone. We're not a professional band. We're a local bar band.

Blue
[/quote]

Well. Even if you couldn't get it up (ooer missus), I do hope that you will find a suitable clip to put on a non-subscription site at some point.

With regard to you being in a professional band however; In Britain, the word "profession" referred to the life careers of people such as doctors, solicitors or any job that required a substantial education and a long term in the job before qualification. Nowadays we get dog walkers who call themselves "professional". Is it like that in the 'States?

I always thought, from your descriptions, that you were in a working band. It would be nice to see the band whatever you call it.

Fond regards to you and the band