Why become a member? ×

SOLD Lovely 'bitsa' jazz
£550

Raslee

SOLD

The MJT body, is essentially an aged 60's Olympic white with superb checking etc - very authentic and i should think so for nearly £360 and then import duties from the states- swamp ash and simply brilliant attention to relic detail.

The neck is an All Parts (Licensed by Fender), with a tinted headstock over the decal to look aged - like the typical late 60's/70's jazz. The neck is really smooth and a pleasure to play. Pick ups are Fender Pure Vintage 74's - total Marcus Miller and are very good - do your research!!!. It has 70's style genuine Fender tuners and a hipshot D-tuner. BBOT bridge. Fender S1 controls/CTS pots etc. Tort plate 60's style...may have alternative scratchplates if preferred.

No expense spared on this bass and it easily owes me a lot more than the price i have it up at. On par, if not better than Limelights that have passed my way, action is very low and it's a great sounding bass from warm vintage to probably the best slap tone i've heard...not that i play much slap however.

Selling as it's simpley more of a wall decoration, i tend to play my Vanderend jazz and i don't really need two jazzes.

Would entertain trades for a 5 string with 19mm spacing i.e. Lakland 5501 or similar, or possibly sterling ray34 CA or could add cash for a cheapish Stingray 4.

Can courier for cost or meet in Devon :)

More pics upon request:

[attachment=236696:IMG_4220.JPG] [attachment=236697:IMG_4229.JPG]

[attachment=236681:IMG_3438.jpg]

[attachment=236693:IMG_3438.jpg]

Edited by Raslee

Thanks for all the lovely comments guys, yes this one is quite special but it isn't sadly getting used as much as it should...in fact i've moved over to the darkside and mostly playing P's & 5's

Anyhow, with further adieu she is now on hold for Rumble.....the neck may still be available however :)