Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Epiphone Valve Junior and cabinet

I'm selling my Epiphone 5W head and its matching cab.

The head has outputs for 4, 8 and 16 ohm cabs so it's very flexible. Great for recording at sensible levels.

Both have only been lightly used at home, so they're in excellent condition.

Collection from Northampton only, or I can deliver within 15 miles for free.

£125 for the pair.

Edited by Maine

[quote name='ben_eat_pie' post='315577' date='Oct 27 2008, 10:52 AM']I have come to my senses.... why won't you post?!!!!!!![/quote]

Hmmm? If you mean post as in "deliver to your door", then the cab doesn't have a box. Sorry!

Edited by Maine

[quote name='ben_eat_pie' post='318218' date='Oct 30 2008, 10:39 AM']Would I not be able to organise a courier for the amp?

Ben[/quote]

Sure - the head has its original box, it's only the cab which is naked. I wouldn't want to overnight the cab without a box though - up to you :-)

boxes are easily obtained from the back of stores like Wilkinsons. It used to be supermarkets but apparently they're paid to recycle now so wont give them to you. but as i said, Wilkinsons have loads of varied sized boxes which they're more than happy to give you. and they sell bubble wrap too! :huh:

and hurry up and sell this to ben! i really want this, but can't justify it. the sooner it's sold the better! :)

• 4 weeks later...