Why become a member? ×

TRADED: 1 week old Warwick GPS Streamer CV 4- £1,100
£1100

Old Horse Murphy

For sale or trade is a week old Warwick CV4 German Pro Series Streamer. This is by far the best Jazz derived bass I've ever played and cost me £1,450 a week ago from G4M.

It is absolutely spotless (the marks in the pic are fingerprints) and comes with an excellent Warwick gigbag, all the tools and has been restrung with a new set of La Bella Deep Talkin Flats (original strings supplied too).

The Jazz pickups with treble/bass passive tone sounds immense. The action is very low and the Bass weighs less than 8lbs!

I have an urgent need for a 4 string Fretless so this has to go and it breaks my heart.

I'm looking for £1,100 or trades for a decent Fretless 4 String plus cash my way (either Fender US Jazz Fretless or Musicman Stingray 2eq).

These are wonderful basses and are sublime quality.

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' timestamp='1478283031' post='3168220']

Good idea. Unfortunately I've rehearsed with it and changed the strings, so wouldn't be able to send it back
[/quote]

I've changed the strings on basses before and then returned them, as long as there's no damage from rehearsal I would think you could return it. Save yourself £350!

[quote name='Evil Undead' timestamp='1478436164' post='3169004']
I've changed the strings on basses before and then returned them, as long as there's no damage from rehearsal I would think you could return it. Save yourself £350!
[/quote]

I think I'd agree with Mr. Undead here...I'd certainly be trying to return it.

It's a fantastic-looking bass tho. If I had the money.....

Thanks for the comments. Perhaps you're right but I personally would feel rather hard done by if I subsequently bought a Bass from a retailer advertised as new that had in fact been used (albeit at a single rehearsal). I don't feel right returning it.

I'm afraid that (again) my impetuousness has caused me to lose money :)

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' timestamp='1478441252' post='3169047']
Thanks for the comments. Perhaps you're right but I personally would feel rather hard done by if I subsequently bought a Bass from a retailer advertised as new that had in fact been used (albeit at a single rehearsal). I don't feel right returning it.

I'm afraid that (again) my impetuousness has caused me to lose money :)
[/quote]

Well... I agree with you about that.
I suppose a de-fret is out of the question? If it is, good luck with the sale.