Why become a member? ×

Gallien Krueger Neo 112 Cabs *SOLD*
£425

jay-syncro

A pair of Gallien Krueger Neo 112 cabs up for grabs. They are extremely lightweight, powerful, versatile and robust. I've had several of the more boutique cabs on the market and these are up there with the best. They are also a major bargain at my asking price ;)

I'm after [s]£425[/s] £400 collected from Margate.

[URL=http://s1167.photobucket.com/user/vernoj02/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpspxszftbw.jpeg.html][IMG]http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q638/vernoj02/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpspxszftbw.jpeg[/IMG][/URL]

Edited by jay-syncro

I bought a GK RB1001 head from Jay a while back and it's still going string with no issues so I'm sure that these cabs will be no different.

If I had the cash I'd fancy them myself....

PS: Sting tribute band? ;)

[quote name='Davy' timestamp='1469185720' post='3096402']
I bought a GK RB1001 head from Jay a while back and it's still going string with no issues so I'm sure that these cabs will be no different.

If I had the cash I'd fancy them myself....

PS: Sting tribute band? ;)
[/quote]

Thanks for the kind words, mate. They'd be a great match with your head ;)

Haha, not quite, I can't sing or play bass let alone both simultaneously!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1471187810' post='3111094']
Hello Jay.
Are these MK1 or MK11 ?

Do they stack vertically (I know they have unusual plastci corner pieces)?

Are you likely to look at courier eventually?

Good luck,
Karl.
[/quote]

Hi Karl,

These are the Mk2 models, made in the USA.

They stack vertically for all you micro head users out there who are after the worlds slimmest stack! Useful on small stages/ gigs in alleyways/ lifts etc.

I've just started a new job which means my free time is reduced some what, but I could potentially courier them. Pickup ultimately preferred though 😎

Hope you're good, mate

Jamie

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='therealting' timestamp='1472838847' post='3124714']
I definitely don't need these to go with my new MB-800... 🤔

Glad to see you still have that lovely Alpher!
[/quote]

Hi mate, if these don't go soon I'm thinking about getting an MB800, what's it like?

Still got the Sadowsky? 😎

Still got the Sadowsky! Toyed with trading it a couple of times but it'll take something special to shift it.

The MB800 is great. Great transparent tone, warm but not overly so unless you dial it in that way. If anything I think the power rating is conservative, it's got serious welly. Did a gig at the Royal Festival Hall with it and my Dingwall Super P and it was fantastic.

[quote name='therealting' timestamp='1472850071' post='3124880']
Still got the Sadowsky! Toyed with trading it a couple of times but it'll take something special to shift it.

The MB800 is great. Great transparent tone, warm but not overly so unless you dial it in that way. If anything I think the power rating is conservative, it's got serious welly. Did a gig at the Royal Festival Hall with it and my Dingwall Super P and it was fantastic.
[/quote]

Glad you're still loving it mate. MB800 sounds good, I'll have to check one out.