Why become a member? ×

The Best 4x10 Cab for the job? EBS Neoline 410, Vanderkley 410LNT or Bergantino HDN410

brucethebassplayer1

I will be looking to upgrade my rig shortly and wanted to know if anybody had any advice to give over the best 4x10" cabs available.

So far I have considered the following;

EBS Neoline 410
Vanderkley 410LNT
Bergantino HDN410

Out of the three i have only tried the Vanderkley, of which, i was immediately impressed by the clarity and lightweight-ness of the cab.

Any comments, opinions and alternate suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards.

Despite the two comments above the BF Four10 is worth putting on your list to consider. That being said it is definitely meant to have a more vintage vibe to it so it may not have the same clarity as the EBS and Vanderkley so may not actually be right for you. You can't tell unless you try it of course ;)

Yeah, I think the BF, great as it probably is isn't going for the same vibe, sound wise, as the others?

All of your options are quality. The only one I'd personally rule out without even trying is the EBS as it's quite weighty.

I was always a Berg guy and have owned a couple of their 410's plus many of their 12" cab combinations but not the HDN, I now have the Vanderkley and would not want to go back. If the HDN410 is as close to the HD410 as people say then the Vanderkley is deeper clearer and louder. That is certainly my impression based on owning and gigging an HS410 and test driving an HD410, those cabs have a very tight low end, the Vanderkley sounds way deeper but still very controlled. Have not tried the EBS.