Why become a member? ×

1977 musicman 4 sting bass

slystewart

I have a pre EB 1977 4 sting bass maple neck and natural body ....no damage or chips or battle scars ...for a 30 plus year old bass in very good condition ..just a few varnish cracks due to age on the back.
It has the 2 way EQ volume bass and treble everthing origional just the neck plate has been changed for a different 3 hole type ...was like that when i got it £1400

Edited by slystewart

[quote name='BassManKev' post='296028' date='Sep 30 2008, 11:15 PM']it doesnt exist without pics :)[/quote]

If you check the original post about this bass from a few days ago there are pics, it looks kosher to me, nicely mojo'd it's a real tempter; buy vintage bass, visit the beach have one of the famous Cleethorpes fish suppers, perhaps a donkey ride or two...

no there is no number on the bass the neck plate is blank i did post pictures a week or so ago ... I got the bass with this blank neck plate on it...and for a bass that is some 31years old it is in very good condition...there are dates on the neck and on the body of march 1977 thats all the info i have. A friend of mine has the same bass from round the same period for about the same time when getting together with a band i used his bass and liked it so much i got this one..the one i have is in far better condition than my mates.. I have moved to a 5 string now and its in the front room not being used