Why become a member? ×

SOLD - please lock listing FS/FT Purple Chili 115NT cab
£900

Offers and trade propositions are to be made by Private Message (PM...) only, such posts in an ad are systematically deleted; the offending post here is no longer visible for this reason..
Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe this cab is still here. It was a custom build for me by Mike at Purple Chili. I only sold it because I got the EAD 212. It's very light, loaded with an Eminence neo Basslite and is very musical. The band I was gigging with at the time hated my Ampeg 610 and loved this. I left the SVT Pro II at home and gigged this with a GK MB200, super light and super tuneful.

[quote name='Billy Apple' timestamp='1467539726' post='3084320']
I can't believe this cab is still here. It was a custom build for me by Mike at Purple Chili. I only sold it because I got the EAD 212. It's very light, loaded with an Eminence neo Basslite and is very musical. The band I was gigging with at the time hated my Ampeg 610 and loved this. I left the SVT Pro II at home and gigged this with a GK MB200, super light and super tuneful.
[/quote]

Thanks Sean, its is a lovely sounding cab and I'm on that cusp of keeping it, but really need to downsize, and whilst its not a huge cabinet, its bigger than the domestic authorities are happy with, now the band keep their kit at home.