Why become a member? ×

Sold - Vintage V4
£120

Vinny

Here for your delectation we have a Vintage V4 P-bass what is black.

I like the feel and the sound out of this bass, it's just a shame it's not getting used much as I seem to be Mr. 5 string, lately.

Bad points amount to a bit of 'nibbling' right on the rear top edge of the headstock where it looks to have been leant up against a rough wall at some time in its life, and that's pretty much it.

I have to admit that I'm quite fond of this one, and won't be diluting any brews with tears if it doesn't go anywhere.*

£100 delivered.

*Which means No, I do NOT want to swap it for any out-of-date games consoles or smart phones, twisted-necked stupid pointy guitars or "sum peddles an fings", a set of wheels for a quad ("whot oly thre neids tiyers" - I sh*t ye not!) a remote control car or an air rifle that you've obviously stolen.

All the above has happened in the past month. Ya gotta love FarceBook!!

...and...breathe.....

Edited by Vinny

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]According to the jump-on-and-off-the-scales method somewhere around the 4kg mark (twice at 3.9 and twice at 4.1) - and once at 25.3. I'm ignoring that last one![/font][/color]

[quote name='b7l4s' timestamp='1480072388' post='3181432']
I second the folks saying that these are as good as, or possibly better than, other similar priced basses. Have a bump!

And £100 delivered… someone buy this so I don’t have to…
[/quote]its a bargain you should buy it as a backup to my old one you bought hope that you are still enjoying it