Why become a member? ×

3 Leaf Audio Enabler SOLD
£210

Owen

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I should tell people what it actually does. Obviously I stole the rest of this post off the internet. Who on earth uses the word "woodshed"?

It's an EQ, preamp, DI, and headphone amp with an auxiliary input. All aspects of this amazing new pedal are professional quality. It sounds flat out brilliant. The EQ points are perfect, chosen by ear, and sound great with any instrument, active or passive. The output of the preamp has loads of gain and will run any powered cabinet or be used in conjunction with any power amp and cabinet combination. But the crowning jewel of this pedal is the headphone section. A special switching power supply delivers the huge amount of current necessary to give you a clear, fat, and musical representation of whatever bass you plug in. Plus the "Aux" input allows for any music player source to be blended with your bass.
This pedal is the perfect tool to use on your pedal board, take to the studio, or accompany you to the "woodshed" for polishing your chops and learning new tunes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...