Why become a member? ×

Bravo Guitar Guitar

White Cloud

Having just bought some new TC electronic stuff from Guitar Guitar online I feel the need to give credit where it is due.

I ordered the gear late on Saturday afternoon after trawling the net comparing prices - Guitar Guitar were the cheapest, beating Thomman hands down. Outstanding communications were followed up with [i]VERY [/i]prompt delivery this am. Packaging was top notch too.

Having suffered some appalling customer service lately I have to give Guitar Guitar a huge thumbs up. Very impressed and happy customer. :D

When I went to Glasgow a while ago a couple of guys from here said I should pay it a visit while I was there so I did. Despite my making it clear that I was just gawping rather than shopping to buy, everyone in the Glasgow shops (three linked together?) was friendly, cheerful and happy to chat and point out things they thought I'd be interested in looking at. And they had a huge rang of stuff!

About a year ago I phoned their Epsom shop on friday afternoon to ask if they could get a bass in from another branch for me to look at the next day.
Waited for the call on saturday which I got around 1.00pm to say "it's here". Saw it, played it, liked it, mugged them for a price match AND interest free, and took it home that day.