Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Heistercamp "Comanche" leather strap - handmade in the UK
£78

I have [s]two[/s] one of these wonderful straps from Heistercamp's "[url="http://www.heistercamp.co.uk/shop/leather-guitar-straps/leather-guitar-straps--raw/comanche"]Raw[/url]" range, brand new and unused, in black. The strap holes are punched for straplocks. The nubuck leather is very soft, and they are a custom 8cm width, so slightly wider than their standard 3" width. Adjustable from 44"-50".

New, these would be £98 for the pair. As they are brand new and unused, save for fitting the straplocks, I am willing to knock a tenner off each. They come in their own little fabric storage bag too!

£39 each posted, or £75 the pair posted 2nd class Recorded.

Thanks for looking.

Gareth

Edited by walbassist

I was going to say that myself!!! You are a veritable connoisseur of leather strappage 😂 very nice you've just put these on my radar. How does it compare to the lovely richter straps?
The holes for Duncan straplocks are a very nice touch!!

Edited by lee650

[quote name='lee650' timestamp='1456345890' post='2988164']
I was going to say that myself!!! You are a veritable connoisseur of leather strappage very nice you've just put these on my radar. How does it compare to the lovely richter straps?[/quote]

Haha, I know, I'm unstoppable! They are softer and thinner than the Richters.

Give me a pm with your other straps,it's my birthday in a couple of weeks 😉 I am tempted by a new one of these though in wine red mmmmm!! Do the ones your selling have your initials on them?

Edited by lee650

[quote name='lee650' timestamp='1456361518' post='2988367']
Give me a pm with your other straps,it's my birthday in a couple of weeks I am tempted by a new one of these though in wine red mmmmm!! Do the ones your selling have your initials on them?
[/quote]

Hi Lee

No initials on these, they only have the Heistercamp logo on them.

Cheers

Gareth

I saw these at their stand at the Birmingham Guitar show today and I have to say the quality is really good. They are a small family business. I had a good chat with the about the shortcomings of a strap I recently bought for a short scale bass and they were really happy to discus making a custom strap for me.

Edited by jazzyvee