Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** TC Electronic Blacksmith Amplifier
£790

I bought this from another BC'er sometime last year and have never used it other than to check that it functions correctly, which it does. It really is a super piece of kit, but in reality, it far exceeds my requirements and I just can't see it sitting around unused.

It really is in excellent condition with only some very small light marks to indicate that it has ever seen any play time. It is fully flight cased and this is also included in the sale. As soon as I purchased this amplifier I also bought the TC Electronic RC-4 Foot Controller for it from Bass Direct. The RC-4 is also as new, never having been removed from it's box and is also included.

The dimensions of the Blacksmith in it's flight case are 54cm (W) x 56cm (D) x 25cm (H).

It weighs 23.8kg.

All the other specifications can be found [url="http://www.tcelectronic.com/blacksmith/"]here[/url].

Due it's weight, we would have to enter into conversation around shipping. I would be happy to drive a reasonable distance to ensure it arrived safe and sound.

Edited by hiram.k.hackenbacker

Offers and trade propositions are to be made by Private Message (PM...) only, such posts in an ad are systematically deleted; the offending post here is no longer visible for this reason..
Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation.

[quote name='Chaos Daveo' timestamp='1454790698' post='2973084']
I'm just enquiring if it's an option as its not stated, that's all
[/quote]

No problem with that. It's a direct trade offer from someone else that's been deleted, not your perfectly valuable request. As you were, carry on, men...

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1454791140' post='2973089']

No problem with that. It's a direct trade offer from someone else that's been deleted, not your perfectly valuable request. As you were, carry on, men...
[/quote]

1000 pardons good sir, I shall go back to my dark corner ..

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a few messages regarding this amp, offers for trade and other queries.

A familiar theme seems to be the weight of it, which I can now address in full.

I wasn't going mad! The amp IN THE FLIGHT CASE weighs 23.6kg (52lbs). In fact, it turns out that the flight case weighs MORE than the amp - go figure!

The amp on it's own weighs in at 11.6kg (25.4lbs).

The flight case on it's own weighs in at 11.9kg (26.4lbs).

The distance between the outer edges of the amplifier feet widthways is 36cm (14 and one quarter inches).

The distance between the outer edges of the amplifier feet front to back is 23.5cm (9 and one quarter inches).

The actual width of the amplifier itself is 43 cm (17 inches) and it also has feet on the rear panel so it can be stood that way prior to sliding it back in the flight case.

So yes, it's heavy in it's case, but I believe it offers the best protection for it.

I can report that it is an absolute doddle to remove/return it from/to it's flight case as it is secured by four large cross head bolts which are very quick and easy to deal with.

Edited by hiram.k.hackenbacker