Why become a member? ×

Herts Bass Bash 2016 - Sunday 5th June

TheGreek

Schedule for the day:

[center][b][u]Herts Bass Bash Schedule[/u][/b][/center]
[b][u]12.00 Doors Open[/u][/b] – Come to reception, get yourself booked in and make your contribution to the keeping the club open.

This allows time for people to get a complementary tea/coffee, get acquainted, set up their gear and try out whatever is available ([i]by permission of the owner[/i]).

A Photographer will be on site during the event so you can be immortalised with your favourite instrument.

[b][u]1.30 Seminar[/u][/b] – The Di/Preamp pedal Shoot out – hosted by Lozz196 – If you have a DI/Preamp pedal which could be part of the test please contact Lozz. Check the link for more detail:

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/284022-herts-bass-bash-2016-preampdi-pedal-shootout/"]http://basschat.co.u...pedal-shootout/[/url]

Following the seminar you will be able to try the pedals tested, chat and try out gear ([i]by permission of the owner).[/i]

[b][u]3.00 – Seminar[/u][/b] – Enfield Basses – hosted by Doctor of the Bass, Nick Smith – Nick will demonstrate the basses, the SimS p/up system and also have Enfield Basses to try.

[b][u]4.00 – Raffle[/u][/b] – prizes include a MM SUB Ray(RRP £309) signed by Jools Holland and his R&B Orchestra, a 1902 Bass Kings Ale Bottle signed by Mark King of Level 42, a signed copy of the LBGS edition of Bass Guitar Magazine signed by Robert Trujillo of Metallica, tuners, strings and numerous other Bass related prizes.

[b]Tickets for the raffle will be available to buy from the canteen throughout the day.[/b]

[b][u]5.15 – event finishes[/u][/b]. Safe journey home folks.

I've updated the front page.

Edited by TheGreek

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1464085658' post='3056374']
The venue is about 400yds from the town centre which has numerous take aways and restaurants. Good Chinese food available. There is also a Pub with a Thai Restaurant attached.
[/quote]

Thanks for the info... I'm not sure I can convince Mrs C to stay around for five hours of bass stuff without the prospect of a decent lunch... :blink:

The most important part of the day (for me, anyway) will be Andyjr1515 unveiling the refurb of my Alembic look-a-like. Constant updates are making me drool - if you've ever considered a custom build Andy's your man.

[quote name='Grangur' timestamp='1463663111' post='3053197']
Well you could veneer it. It'd almost be the same. :P

That bass looked magic. I'm not envious in the slightest.... much. :D
[/quote]

[size=5]Happy Birthday young sir.....get anything nice??[/size]

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1464272562' post='3058108']

[size=5]Happy Birthday young sir.....get anything nice??[/size]
[/quote]

Thank you kindly, Sir. Alas no. I was hoping for a Ritter but no luck yet. Maybe there's someone here who might have one they might generously give me, perhaps? You know, one they don't want and have been trying to move on, maybe? :P

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Attendance list needs updating. Please add your details.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]1.[/b] [b]TheGreek[/b] - Veillette Citron/ Kawai F1B - [b]For sale Ashdown 5 combo in custom cab with 12" speaker.[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[b]2. Bassface 2k10
3. Billy Apple
4. Bluejay[/b]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]5. Skinnyman[/b] - Dingwall P/J bass, Roland GR55 synth, Fender Bassman 300 head, Fender 410 Neo (or possibly a genz 112. That 410's a bit much for my poor back)[/size][/font][/color]
[b]6. gary_mac
7. such[/b]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]8. Bottle[/b] - Ibanez Bass, Line6 Amp, Various Pedals and 1x12 Cab [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]9. Grangur[/b] - Barefaced One10, MarkBass LM3, Warwick Thumb BO 5er[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]10. Lozz196[/b] - Fender US Precision, Aguilar Tonehammer Pre-amp/DI, Tech 21 Sansamp Bass Driver Preamp/DI[/size][/font][/color]
[b]11. Truckstop[/b]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]​12. Sibob [/b](pending new baby situations) - 1971 Precision, Xotic XJ-1T 5, Maruszczyk Jake custom, Shuker 5 Single Cut[b] (for sale)[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]13. Jazzneck[/b] (90% sure)[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]14. NickD[/b] - M[/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]aruszczyk Elwood L5a, TE Series 6 1x15, Zoom B3. [/size][/font][/color]
[b]15. ChunkyMunky
16. Davo-London
17. disgrace of bass
18. MacDaddy
19. Adonbass[/b]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]19 Happy Jack [/b]- Bluejay, MacDaddy[/size][/font][/color]
[b]20 Hertsbass [/b]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]21. Ordep[/b] - Schroeder, Tecamp Puma, Fbass BN4, Le Bass tube preamp, etc[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]22. CamdenRob[/b] - Mrs C, Wal MK3 6 String, Moollon P[/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] [/size][/font][/color]
[b]23. Oopsdaassist[/b]
[b]24. Chevy-stu[/b]
[b]25. SilverfoxNik??[/b]
[b]26. Andyjr1515 [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- TheGreek's Alemicesque rebuild (prob WIP); Bubinga Fretless (Own Design); Squier VM Jaguar with fancy veneer (per Avatar)[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I'll also be bringing a Kawai F1B, acquired on the advice of Nick Smith. Can't wait to see my Andyjr1515 refurb..[/size][/font][/color]

Is anybody planning on bringing anything to sell?? Need to know how much space to allocate for this.

So far it seems like it's me selling an amp and Sibob selling his Shuker 5 string (which I thought he'd sold) - I'm sure others (Gary Mac's vintage Fender?) will have gear they'd like to rehome.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]1.[/b] [b]TheGreek[/b] - Veillette Citron/ Kawai F1B - [b]For sale Ashdown 5 combo in custom cab with 12" speaker.[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[b]2. Bassface 2k10
3. Billy Apple
4. Bluejay[/b]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]5. Skinnyman[/b] - Dingwall P/J bass, Roland GR55 synth, Fender Bassman 300 head, Fender 410 Neo (or possibly a genz 112. That 410's a bit much for my poor back)[/size][/font][/color]
[b]6. gary_mac
7. such[/b]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]8. Bottle[/b] - Ibanez Bass, Line6 Amp, Various Pedals and 1x12 Cab [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]9. Grangur[/b] - Barefaced One10, MarkBass LM3, Warwick Thumb BO 5er[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]10. Lozz196[/b] - Fender US Precision, Aguilar Tonehammer Pre-amp/DI, Tech 21 Sansamp Bass Driver Preamp/DI[/size][/font][/color]
[b]11. Truckstop[/b]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]​12. Sibob [/b](pending new baby situations) - 1971 Precision, Xotic XJ-1T 5, Maruszczyk Jake custom, Shuker 5 Single Cut[b] (for sale)[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]13. Jazzneck[/b] (90% sure)[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]14. NickD[/b] - M[/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]aruszczyk Elwood L5a, TE Series 6 1x15, Zoom B3. [/size][/font][/color]
[b]15. ChunkyMunky
16. Davo-London
17. disgrace of bass [/b][size=3]- Bass Collection bespoke P bass, [i]For Sale - GK Fusion 550 amp, Purple Chili 115NT[/i][/size]
[b]18. MacDaddy
19. Adonbass[/b]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]19 Happy Jack [/b]- Bluejay, MacDaddy[/size][/font][/color]
[b]20 Hertsbass [/b]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]21. Ordep[/b] - Schroeder, Tecamp Puma, Fbass BN4, Le Bass tube preamp, etc[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]22. CamdenRob[/b] - Mrs C, Wal MK3 6 String, Moollon P[/size][/font][/color]
[b]23. Oopsdaassist[/b]
[b]24. Chevy-stu[/b]
[b]25. SilverfoxNik??[/b]
[b]26. Andyjr1515 [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- TheGreek's Alemicesque rebuild (prob WIP); Bubinga Fretless (Own Design); Squier VM Jaguar with fancy veneer (per Avatar)[/size][/font][/color]