Why become a member? ×

This is a bit mad

Ou7shined

:) [url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Born-To-Rock-BASS-SUPER-RARE-Fender-Jazz-Strings_W0QQitemZ190251522602QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item190251522602&_trkparms=72%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14"]linkage[/url]

[i]"Think of the advantages of a piano with a metal frame over a harpsichord with a wood frame and you can imagine the advantages of the F4b bass for modern playing styles."[/i]
Reeeeeeeeeally! :huh:

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='284678' date='Sep 16 2008, 12:24 AM'][i]"Think of the advantages of a piano with a metal frame over a harpsichord with a wood frame and you can imagine the advantages of the F4b bass for modern playing styles."[/i][/quote]

That to me sounds like the most twisted logic ever :huh: The price is already above what I'd consider paying for it (probably no more than £2.50 delivered to my door :))

I've had no tuning problems with any of my Kramers or the Fake Duke all with Aluminium necks.

The neck on this is actually wood with an aluminium fingerboard, similar to the Andreas range of guitars and basses (I have an Andreas Black Shark guitar and the tuning is rock-solid on that!).

I'll be having a punt on this unless the bidding gets silly - which it could since last year's new price for one with a hard case shipped to the UK was approaching $4000...