Why become a member? ×

traded Yamaha TRB JP II 6 strings.....
£1350

Bassmachine

Up for sale my great instrument Yamaha JP II. This bass is the new upgraded version of the TRB JP. New 35" scale neck with 26 frets. Active 5 controls includes with a 3 band EQ tuned to John's specifications.

Multiple layers of alder, ash and figured maple are used on the TRB JP2 to create a sonic combination perfectly suited for solid, low-end comping and clear, concise chords & solos. The body's sculpted cutaways hug the 26-fret neck and allow easy access to its upper reaches. Mother-of-pearl and abalone inlays adorn the ebony fingerboard, and the custom designed pearl and gold tuners offer precise tuning and visual elegance. Electronics include a pair of Alnico V hum buckers and an active 3-band EQ tuned to John's specs

I bought it from a friend of mine 3 years ago. It’s a 2010 model (as i know) it’s very fantastic has very low action and great tone. It’s a perfect instrument for all the styles of music.
It has use from me only at studio for my recordings and some gigs with my band. The bass has no dings or scratches and is in an overall perfect condition except minimal signs of wear from normal use. Here is some pictures of my bass and I ll answer to your questions.

Yamaha hard case not included but I have a hard case (nothing special) for the transport. I can send it everywhere, shipping will be at cost to buyer.

Edited by Bassmachine

[quote name='bubinga5' timestamp='1446849614' post='2903006']
love these JP TRB's. arguably the best mass market 6 strings in the world.
[/quote]

Nope - disagree! There is no argument. These are in fact the best mass market 6 stings in the world and also a damn sight better than many of the custom jobbies as well.

[quote name='Sonic_Groove' timestamp='1447158457' post='2905322']
Is this Bass in the UK?

Thanks

Brendan
[/quote]

No Brendan it's located in Greece
Please check my feedback though....
http://basschat.co.uk/topic/190242-bassmachine-feedback/page__p__1942134__hl__feedback%20bassmachine__fromsearch__1#entry1942134

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...