Why become a member? ×

SOLD - 1993 Yamaha TRB-4P MIJ, Neck Through, Piezo Bridge, OHSC.
£750

bagsieblue

SOLD

[size=4][color=#282828]Up for sale is my Japanese made, Yamaha TRB-4P.

Excellent build quality through neck Japan TRB with Piezo bridge which when dialled in gives added clarity to the overall tone.

With original case – bass is in great condition for a 22 year old bass, just one small nick behind the bridge and some small scuffs on the tip of the headstock - see pictures.

Serial number dates the bass to 1993 - Copy and paste of the blurb and specs below:[/color][/size]

[b] Piezo Pickups in Solid Brass Bridge[/b]

[color=#000000]The piezo pickups used on the TRB models use individual bimorphous piezo elements for each string, all built into a specially designed bridge which is machined from solid brass.[/color]
[b] Figured Maple Body with Thru-neck Construction[/b]

[color=#000000]The TRB-series basses feature figured maple bodies that offer the requisite tone as well as outstanding visual appeal.[/color]

[b] Neck-thru Models[/b]

[color=#000000]Because piezo pickups directly pick up the resonance of the instrument body, the body itself must be made from the finest woods and designed to deliver rich, deep tone. The neck-thru design of theses basses affords the best possible foundation for this amazing sound.[/color]

[b][u][font=Arial][color=#282828]Specs[/color][/font][/u][/b]

[color=#000000][color=#282828][b]Body:[/b] Select Japanese Ash,
[b]Neck:[/b] Neck through, Maple & Mahogany.
[b]Fretboard[/b] Ebony/Pearl inlays- 24 Fret
[b]Electronics:[/b] Active - [/color][color=#282828]2 Single Coils + Bridge Piezo, 5-Control System, Pickup to Piezo blend, Bass Cut/Boost, Treble Cut/Boost, Master Vol.[/color][/color]

[color=#000000][b][color=#282828]Hardware:[/color][/b][color=#282828] Solid machined brass bridge, Gold hardware all round. Schaller locks.
[b]Finish:[/b] Hand carved, Hand sanded, Hand stained select Japanese Ash.
[b]Case:[/b] Hardcase: Yamaha tolex.[/color][/color]

[color=#000000][color=#282828]Based in Chorley, Lancashire. Can send more pics, details as required.[/color][/color]

[color=#000000][color=#282828]Pics here:[/color][/color]

Edited by bagsieblue

• 4 weeks later...

See??..this is a perfect example of the madness that is the "For Sale" section of this forum..fantastic bass with high quality parts, built properly to a high standard for a very reasonable price and it still hasn't sold...complete madness!!

Have a bump..

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1445368209' post='2891013']
See??..this is a perfect example of the madness that is the "For Sale" section of this forum..fantastic bass with high quality parts, built properly to a high standard for a very reasonable price and it still hasn't sold...complete madness!!

Have a bump..
[/quote]

Thanks - bump

[quote name='Kenny Gair' timestamp='1443084524' post='2871988']
I have a TRB5p, had it from birth in 1990. Don't sell it....you'll regret it! Best bass I ever owned, still use it as my main goto.
[/quote]

+1 sold my 6p and regretted it ever since

Sustain and clarity on these is next to none