Why become a member? ×

Fender Custom Shop Jazz Bass Price Drop Sold
£1500

WishIcouldplay

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I have had this Bass about a year and a half purchased new and has never been used. The colour is [/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Sherwood[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Green and hence very unusual. [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If you wanted to buy a Custom Shop Jazz Bass like this new it would cost well over £2500! To get one in this colour would also be a special order for which you would probably have to wait for months. It is more or less as new [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Complete with the case and custom shop certificate etc. Plays great and sounds amazing.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I am based near Stansted Airport. The Bass is pickup only.[/font][/color]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]​I have dropped the price on this and will take £1300[/color][/font]

Edited by WishIcouldplay

• 2 weeks later...

It is indeed a bargain, but there may be a couple of reasons it is still here.
Sherwood Green is not everybodies colour. I love it, but I don't like sunburst.
Think the main thing, with the greatest respect, is no courier.
Whilst I am very tempted by it, I'm not going to do a 400 mile round trip I'm afraid. I'm possibly not the only one.
Good luck, it is lovely.

• 2 weeks later...