Why become a member? ×

Custom 7 String - SOLD
£1750

iXHalXi

For Sale: Custom, hand built 7 string created by Tony Wright ( [url="http://www.necx-products.co.uk/index.php"]http://www.necx-prod...co.uk/index.php[/url] ). It is in "As-New" condition. Price: £600
Located West Midlands

This superb bass features the following:
-Kent Armstrong Pickups (I am informed these were originally made specifically for Overwater Basses)
-Seymour Duncan 3 Band Active EQ
-Gold Plated Bridge (Custom Built)
-Tony believes it is fitted with Gotoh machine heads
-Includes hard case

If you have any questions or would like to see any other pictures please contact me:
[email protected]

[attachment=197447:FullSizeRender.jpg][attachment=197449:FullSizeRender (3).jpg][attachment=197448:FullSizeRender (2).jpg][attachment=197446:FullSizeRender (1).jpg]

Edited by iXHalXi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='iXHalXi' timestamp='1444477575' post='2883533']
Price reduced to £1500 from £1750
[/quote]

If you alter the thread title, people will know you've reduced the price :)

(Edit the first post and use the Full Editor.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Ok but it does make me wonder. It looks like a decent bass but with such a huge drop in price and the lack of any benchmark I'm not really sure what this bass is worth. Also you mention you are selling it for someone else - is this ok in terms of the forum rules?

Anyway enough stirring of the pot! It genuinely looks like a nice instrument, glwts whatever the price and whoever is selling it!

So that I'm clear, the bass is in my posession at the moment, so until the time of purchase I do own it, it is only the price that I am being advised on. Thank you though for your help in letting me know this, as you can probably tell I'm new to the forum!
I don't think it is necessary to question why the price is being dropped so significantly either. This bass belonged to my late uncle who sadly passed away 16 months ago. Therefore my auntie asked me to help her by selling the bass, not minding about the proceeds but only that it could be out of her mind due to the sad circumstances. So much for the friendly community that I thought bass chat promised. I only hope that someone can appreciate the bass as much as my uncle did