Why become a member? ×

sold
£170

fluffo

Up for sale is my Jazz 5 VM, I amazed at the quality that you get for your money with these, with Seymour Duncan Designed pickups and the maple board with black blocks you would have to spend a lot to match one of these.
I genuinely believe they are better than any mexican jazz Bass but thats a personel opinion, with a nice low action and a good weight balance it's a steel.
I have thought about spending some money on it, putting an east or EMG's in it as it's feel is second to none, but I really must stop spending and scale back on my gear.
I have had to change one machine head on the D as it was broken, I have replaced it with a mexican one and although slighty different you really have to for it, I will be fitting the last 2 screws prior to selling.
The back is completly clean, no rash but am out of file space
Will post uk at aroung £25 in a gig bag.
[attachment=196140:sj1.jpg][attachment=196141:sj.jpg][attachment=196142:sj4.jpg][attachment=196143:sj5.jpg][attachment=196144:sj2.jpg]

Edited by fluffo

I have one of these (slightly diff; Fender design pickups): couldn't agree more re value for money: also prefer them to the Mexican basses, also recently tried the US active deluxe £1400 version... hard to see the other grand+...steal at £170. GLWTS.